Gucci chat thread! (Round 2!!!)

I’m taking a little shopping break, don’t know what to do with my time. So I got an app to catalog my bags/shoes/clothes. Gonna try to use it to keep track of what I wear and get an idea of cost per wear. Gives me something to do since I’m not stalking resale websites for a little while.
What is the app called? Sounds interesting…

How are the quality of the silk scarfs from gucci? I saw the kawaii collection and got in love with the silk scarf with all the animals. I haven't any experiences off gucci and I'm courios off the quality compared to other brands?

I have countless Gucci scarves (90s and 70s) from very vintage to very recent.

There have been some inconstancies (perhaps a few years ago) but I'm pleased to say, some of my most recent are fabulous. 90s, thick twill, hand-rolled and stitched hems, saturated with colour all the way through. 70s are usually softer and thiner but it makes them easier to tie. My 70s are older though, the last one I bought was 2014.

• Love
Reactions: bagandcat
I have countless Gucci scarves (90s and 70s) from very vintage to very recent.

There have been some inconstancies (perhaps a few years ago) but I'm pleased to say, some of my most recent are fabulous. 90s, thick twill, hand-rolled and stitched hems, saturated with colour all the way through. 70s are usually softer and thiner but it makes them easier to tie. My 70s are older though, the last one I bought was 2014.
Thank you! Are the scarfes durable? I want to get one to have in the summer, ofc I would be careful but I want to have it as an all round scarf. I'm in the beginning of my luxury journey and don’t have any other quality scarfes to rotate with yet :smile:
I've also been thinking If I should get the silk twill neck bow first but I've to try in store before I decide witch one.

Thank you! Are the scarfes durable? I want to get one to have in the summer, ofc I would be careful but I want to have it as an all round scarf. I'm in the beginning of my luxury journey and don’t have any other quality scarfes to rotate with yet :smile:
I've also been thinking If I should get the silk twill neck bow first but I've to try in store before I decide witch one.
:yes:

• Love

Gucci Scarves Club

Vintage Gucci Scarves

Vintage Gucci Scarves

• Insightful
Anyone has had experiences with well loved/used bags whose web shoulder strap developed wrinkling or creasing? If so, how did you deal with it? The one in my are somewhat wrinkly/creased. I tried ironing and it made it way better but some wrinkling/creasing were more challenging to get rid off and remained :thinking: I wonder if I should try ironing again but in a hotter setting…

View attachment 5779495Has anyone seen or have this Diana? Curious about it!
I was in a Gucci Boutique today, and I saw the Diana large shoulder bag. It is a very pretty bag. I was more focused on the Diana medium tote, which is a beautiful bag as well. I think the tote would be hard to carry on your wrist with the decorative handle belts attached, but I love the look. I think if I were going to buy one of these bags, I would buy the medium Diana tote because it is a very classy bag.

Reactions: helloivy20
I was in a Gucci Boutique today, and I saw the Diana large shoulder bag. It is a very pretty bag. I was more focused on the Diana medium tote, which is a beautiful bag as well. I think the tote would be hard to carry on your wrist with the decorative handle belts attached, but I love the look. I think if I were going to buy one of these bags, I would buy the medium Diana tote because it is a very classy bag.
Thank you! I appreciate it! Yes the tote is a very classy bag.