Gucci chat thread! (Round 2!!!)

Yes! I love this and it is my next planned purchase. As with most Gucci bags, these run small IMO. I plan to get the large.
So gorgeous and lush. It also looks more modern/less dated than the Diana totes, which have sharp corners and lines.
I went to the store and saw them. It’s so much nicer in person. I didn’t get it but ultimately regretted so I called today and got the medium size. I’ll post pictures once I pick it up. :smile:

Hi friends,
Has anyone seen this bag in person? I’m obsessed, but it’s pretty pricey for a seasonal bag and I’m concerned how the crochet would hold up.
Cute bag! I agree it is very pricey. I want a Dian,a Tote but I think the prices are ridiculous. I been watching the second hand market to see how the value of these bags hold up.

Cute bag! I agree it is very pricey. I want a Dian,a Tote but I think the prices are ridiculous. I been watching the second hand market to see how the value of these bags hold up.

The Diana tote seems to go for about 75% of current retail, in excellent condition, on FP. However, I have noticed that few are in excellent condition. They often have dents and/or are missing parts (strap or handle shapers). I ordered one that should arrive today that was never available online. I will post it in the reveal thread.

The Diana tote seems to go for about 75% of current retail, in excellent condition, on FP. However, I have noticed that few are in excellent condition. They often have dents and/or are missing parts (strap or handle shapers). I ordered one that should arrive today that was never available online. I will post it in the reveal thread.
I may go that route as well.

I may go that route as well.

I think they over-shot the price of the Diana from launch day (they actually upped the price between sending to the stores and going out on the shop floor). It also microfibre inside which ruled it out for me.

If Gucci had played clever they should have launched it at a good price, let lots sell, the hype bud up and then put it up. That's what they normally do and it's always worked. They were just greedy IMO.

I know my H-loving friend would have bought one had they been in a 'take a chance' category (relatively speaking)

I think they over-shot the price of the Diana from launch day (they actually upped the price between sending to the stores and going out on the shop floor). It also microfibre inside which ruled it out for me.

If Gucci had played clever they should have launched it at a good price, let lots sell, the hype bud up and then put it up. That's what they normally do and it's always worked. They were just greedy IMO.

I know my H-loving friend would have bought one had they been in a 'take a chance' category (relatively speaking)
I agree. The bag is nice but not Hermes nice, and it is not worth the price they are selling it for.

Reactions: papertiger
I’ve been coveting the Gucci Dionysus Super Mini for a while and when I saw it in white canvas, I had to have it!

Now that she’s here, I love her so much. She’s beautiful and I love all of the little details. I wanted a small going out/date night bag, and this one goes with my outfits while having a number of ways to wear. I also love how durable and carefree the canvas makes this.

Of course, my one qualm is the size. I would love to have another inch somewhere, whether it’s length, height, or width. It can fit my bare essentials (goodbye, hand cream ), but I wish it were a smidge bigger.

If I return her, I’ll be getting the Givenchy Micro Antigona in her place. But I’m honestly not sure what to do. Any advice, guidance, and words of wisdom will be appreciated!!!

4179BE47-9022-43FA-827B-43A56BB8B7C9.jpeg

ED2889F6-2E2F-4EF5-B247-E74BA690572C.jpeg

I’ve been coveting the Gucci Dionysus Super Mini for a while and when I saw it in white canvas, I had to have it!

Now that she’s here, I love her so much. She’s beautiful and I love all of the little details. I wanted a small going out/date night bag, and this one goes with my outfits while having a number of ways to wear. I also love how durable and carefree the canvas makes this.

Of course, my one qualm is the size. I would love to have another inch somewhere, whether it’s length, height, or width. It can fit my bare essentials (goodbye, hand cream ), but I wish it were a smidge bigger.

If I return her, I’ll be getting the Givenchy Micro Antigona in her place. But I’m honestly not sure what to do. Any advice, guidance, and words of wisdom will be appreciated!!!

View attachment 5823839

View attachment 5823841

I think it's perfect for what you want it for (cool, casual/edgy date night).

Just put on the hand cream before you leave. And lots of nice places have cream in the wash-rooms anyway.

Reactions: 880
Hi friends, I saw a Gucci bag on Poshmark that isn’t available directly from Gucci anymore. However I don’t really trust PM’s authentication. Do you think I would be able to tell even a super fake if I have the same bag in a different color to compare it to?