Gucci chat thread! (Round 2!!!)

Question I purchased a Gucci marmont mini off of someone came with the receipts. My daughter loves it so she wanted one for her 21st birthday so I ordered a used one from Poshmark it was authenticated through Poshmark but problem is they don’t look the same, feel the same and one looks a little smaller depth wise. I’ll post some picks please help is one of these fake?

View attachment 5744981

View attachment 5744986

View attachment 5744988
They look like different sizes. The smaller square shape one is the mini. The rectangular one is the small

Question I purchased a Gucci marmont mini off of someone came with the receipts. My daughter loves it so she wanted one for her 21st birthday so I ordered a used one from Poshmark it was authenticated through Poshmark but problem is they don’t look the same, feel the same and one looks a little smaller depth wise. I’ll post some picks please help is one of these fake?

View attachment 5744981

View attachment 5744986

View attachment 5744988
Unfortunately we do not authenticate. You’ll have to find a paid authentication service. Good luck

Reactions: papertiger and 880
Unfortunately we do not authenticate. You’ll have to find a paid authentication service. Good luck
I did use one site for the bigger one. The smaller one was authenticated through Poshmark. I’m just so confused as to why the sizing is so different and the shine on leather and Gucci logo is also different. Was wondering if anyone has any idea why. I’m thinking the smaller one could be an older version maybe.

Question I purchased a Gucci marmont mini off of someone came with the receipts. My daughter loves it so she wanted one for her 21st birthday so I ordered a used one from Poshmark it was authenticated through Poshmark but problem is they don’t look the same, feel the same and one looks a little smaller depth wise.

Edited:

Authentication shouldn't be done through the same company that sells the item. Either go to Gucci for her birthday treat or get a third-party, paid-for service.

Reactions: eccoxbag
ME: Please hand me my slippers, dear.
BOYFRIEND: You mean the ones with the Batman logo??

Hello beautiful :hugs: A very happy Easter to you (I think quite a few different religions are celebrating atm and maybe a different is appropriate for you) it's so, so lovely to you.

Your BF sounds sweet LOL.

Which slippers are they?

I’m taking a little shopping break, don’t know what to do with my time. So I got an app to catalog my bags/shoes/clothes. Gonna try to use it to keep track of what I wear and get an idea of cost per wear. Gives me something to do since I’m not stalking resale websites for a little while.