Fun with Kathy

Girlfriend-
Word of advice: Don't take the bar! You are freakin' hilarious!!!! You need to be a comedienne instead!!! You cracked me up more than I've laughed in ages. Oh my gosh, let me catch my breath - I wish you lived in Texas so you could teach me your clever ways. Again, hifreakinlarious!!!!!

Ita. AwesomeJones makes me crack up whenever she posts on here. You are a funny gal!

Okay you guys...don't hate me, but I've been slummin' with Kathy! I actually OWN a couple of KVZs that I came across on sale (admittedly, there's no way I'd spend over $25-30 on one of her bags). I have this one in teal because the color was so cute for spring:
2990-376100-t.jpg

...and I have this one, because I liked the print:

6627-393352-t.jpg

**ducks and runs**:roflmfao:

Okay you guys...don't hate me, but I've been slummin' with Kathy! I actually OWN a couple of KVZs that I came across on sale (admittedly, there's no way I'd spend over $25-30 on one of her bags). I have this one in teal because the color was so cute for spring:
2990-376100-t.jpg

...and I have this one, because I liked the print:

6627-393352-t.jpg

**ducks and runs**:roflmfao:

Oh dude, no worries! Your Kathy's are hot iridescent pink with drawstrings and bling clasps! I don't hate Kathy at all, I'm in awe of Kathy!

KVZ bags remind me of "My Super Sweet 16" on MTV. Oh man. Maybe if you're really young and inspired by young Hollywood, you can pull those things off. I'm a little too low-key for that mess. The "blingest" thing I own is the cover I have on my Sidekick, phew.

I looked up this Quacker Factory that someone mentioned earlier....MY LORD. You people owe me something for making me curious enough to Google it. Especially because of this

http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/walk.yah.0009~4648~D512

:death:

Now i'm PRAYING that my boyfriend takes me to the Coach store today to get my stuff because I might be traumatized the rest of the weekend from the...teddy bear sweater! :crybaby:

Now i'm PRAYING that my boyfriend takes me to the Coach store today to get my stuff because I might be traumatized the rest of the weekend from the...teddy bear sweater! :crybaby:

HA HA HAAAA!!! This thread is gold!

Here, let me calm everyone down with this new, very drool-worthy Coach Chelsea satchel...ahhh, I have my eye on this little beauty:

312961_fpx.tif

...I feel much better now! :graucho:

While I was at ShoePavillion yesterday getting a cute new pair of sandals, they had a WALL Of Kathy handbags....each one worse than the next. All I could do was laugh and think of this thread!

I'm not even going to look at the QVC / quaker stuff - I imagine it would be like a bad train wreck. I'm still traumatized by the one glimpse I got while channel surfing: a polka dotted fish sweater. :wtf:

*LOL* I am a total QVC addict (at least I used to be, haven't been able to buy anything in a while) and it was there that I saw the first KVZ bags.

Now I love handbags. Regardless of price point, if it's a good design, I like it. KVZ bags just have WAY too much going on on them. All the embellishments are just over the top and tacky. (And I love some Kirk's Folly stuff, so that's really saying something!)

Now Maxx New York bags on QVC? I love them. I have tons of them. I also like some of The Sak's bags.

And I've yet to buy clothing on QVC, they're all so not me. *L*

i have the black bag that merde111 has a pic of, i dont know why someone would pay $89 for it, i got it at dillards for around $30, so it works for me, but the guady stuff is all they have at marshalls around here

wow! Those are some hideous bags!! The giant cowboy belt buckle styled ornament on everything is beyond gaudy! I guess I'm now officially a purse snob...

A friend of mine was SO happy and proud that she bought a "real" bag from a department store, and she was going on and on about it on the phone. Then, when I saw it, I had to put on quite an act. It was a KVZ and it was hideous! WAAAYYYY too much going on!

I kind of glossed over what I thought of her bag specifically and told her she would be moving on to Coach (or Dooney or Cole Haan or Kooba or ANYTHING other than KVZ) in no time!