Fun with Kathy

Ugh. KVZ is the hideous sort of thing my 400-pound aunt (who drapes herself in skintight zebra print and orange and purple patchwork) wears. She is a walking fashion don't. Makes me throw up in the back of my mouth a little, kwim? :throwup: :blah:

...the same aunt got me a fake JCPenney's LV knockoff for Christmas this year and I about died...

why would you buy someone that works at an expensive purse store a jcpenney bag of any kind let alone a fakish knockoff of an LV?

Remarkable.... I was on the Macy's website and landed in the handbag section (go figure) and saw they were pushing this KVZ bag....

What in the blue hell is this? Does this bag come with a free glue gun to reattach those craft store stones?

kathyno.jpg

I just got into Coach this past winter. My husband was talking to my MIL about my new love of designer bags. She loves to shop and is a total shoe and bag freak!!! BUT her taste is a teeny bit different from mine.... (and we'll leave it at that) Well she askes my DH if I've "checked out KVZ b/c that's what is really hot in AZ right now". When I saw them in Dilliards I actually thought, Yea, that looks like her style. And thought maybe it was some sort of "West" thing. But then I started seeing those bags EVERYWHERE!
They are truly gaudy!

Remarkable.... I was on the Macy's website and landed in the handbag section (go figure) and saw they were pushing this KVZ bag....

What in the blue hell is this? Does this bag come with a free glue gun to reattach those craft store stones?

kathyno.jpg

Yeah, someone got a bedazzler on sterroids for their birthday..

So I saw this older woman (think.. 75ish) today walking around the mall while I was working. She had on a red sweater, bright orange hair, gray pinstripe gauchos, and gold 3" high espadrilles that she couldn't walk in. She topped this amazing look off with a gold/brown animal print, what looked like a Kathy bag! EW!