Fun with Kathy

I don't mean to be mean, but I just can't stand those bags. They remind me of one of those one-man band musical instruments that you might see at a talen show or something....you know, with the horns and bells and banjo attached to a stick....... I just don't care for all of the dooh-daaahhhs hanging off her bags. Too much "one-man band" noise going on when I walk around.

Fun with Kathy, had to read!

I'm Kathy!!

But I don't make over price, shiny,too much bling bags.

Only seen these at TJ Maxx and there are so many of them!! They cann't seem to give them away...even if they were free I wouldn't want one!

Went to TJ Maxx to return something and guess what!

They were setting up an area just for Kathy!! She is very special to us TJ Maxx shoppers. Now that she will have her own place I think all the really good bags won't be hidden anymore!

I too have seen the KVZ horror show at TJMaxx. I have come to believe that they are the workin girls dream bag- KWIM. A little extra flash can't hurt when your in that line of work.

I'm watching Kathy on QVC right now (well, it's on in the background), and it's just hilarious to listen to them sell the bags (5000 sold already :Push:, QVC, use your powers for good next time!)....it reminded me of this thread so I had to comment.

Also, I didn't know she was married to the B. Makowski guy! Did anyone else?

You can tell BM and KVZ are a couple - his bags are one step away from being a hot tranny mess - I know this because I bought one. The first thing I had to do was remove the giant dangling gold B from the side of the bag.

I found a KVZ bag in some luggage I bought at TJM, long story short I decided to take it on a long car ride in BFs car because he has a tiny two seater and the bag would have to be smooshed under my seat for 5 hours. Its weirdly shaped, BRIGHT SILVER, has a ton of baubles, AND has a scarf tied to it.

We get to Arlington for a very serious funeral and I realize the morning of that BF has forgotten to put the bag with my more tasteful purse in the car when we left. I was left to carry a bright silver gaudy KVZ bag to a funeral at Arlington National Cemetery. Never have I been so embarrassed in my entire life.

I never really paid attention to KVZ bags till recently while on ebay. I thought she had too much going on in her bags....but, I saw one that I really liked and bought it. I like the style of her bags, I just don't like all the stuff she has on it. The one I bought didn't have alot on it, just plain black. I hope I still like it when it comes in the mail.

Kathy and Bruce? Yeah, they once appeared together on QVC, when Q first carried his bags. Some of his from a few years ago are quite nice, well made and understated. The ones I have seen the last 6 months or so are getting cheap looking.

Kathy's bags once ranked as fun but are so cheaply blingy now they are caricatures, especially the screaming metallics and silver crowns. Yes, I had QVC on earlier as well.

Kathy & Bruce discuss their creations of the day over breakfast. Yep, it's true. Kathy: "Bruce, do you like my little jingly jangly things I got in the bubble gum machine at the mall?" Bruce: "Oh YEAH, Kathy! You should attach a few of those to your next bag! Here, I'll go get my pliers. Kathy, have you seen my pliers in the garage??" Kathy: "Oh, sorry Bruce, I used them last night to pry the earrings off a lady with a very short skirt I saw walking down the street." Bruce: "Kathy, you won't believe the idea I had when I was taking the ornaments off the Christmas tree!!"