Fun with Kathy

Yesterday they had a today's special on QVC by Kathy Van Zeeland. What a horrible purse. On the other hand her husband has a line called B Makowsky handbags and they are really nice - good quality leathers and hardware. He really knows how to make a handbag. She really could learn a lesson or two on bag design from him.

Well you all know, Kathy DOES have a klepto problem. She swipes all that crap in bulk and has to hide the evidence before she gets hassled by the cops so she sticks them on the bags and out they go.

I heard she once stole a few metal buttons off a homeless guy's shirt for a new bag she was making. She really is one of a kind...

Well you all know, Kathy DOES have a klepto problem. She swipes all that crap in bulk and has to hide the evidence before she gets hassled by the cops so she sticks them on the bags and out they go.

I heard she once stole a few metal buttons off a homeless guy's shirt for a new bag she was making. She really is one of a kind...

How tragic! :sad: Let's just pray she doesn't get her hands on a BEDAZZLER!! :nogood:

Ugh. KVZ is the hideous sort of thing my 400-pound aunt (who drapes herself in skintight zebra print and orange and purple patchwork) wears. She is a walking fashion don't. Makes me throw up in the back of my mouth a little, kwim? :throwup: :blah:

...the same aunt got me a fake JCPenney's LV knockoff for Christmas this year and I about died...