Fun with Kathy

Ugh. KVZ is the hideous sort of thing my 400-pound aunt (who drapes herself in skintight zebra print and orange and purple patchwork) wears. She is a walking fashion don't. Makes me throw up in the back of my mouth a little, kwim? :throwup: :blah:

...the same aunt got me a fake JCPenney's LV knockoff for Christmas this year and I about died...

"Goach bags roasting on an open fire, LV fakes thrown from moving cars,..."

It's relatives like her that make you want to drop a bottle of Clorox into the gene pool!! :rolleyes:

She's definitely from the shallow end of the gene pool. Christmas with her is absolute torture. I can't decide if the JCPenuitton bag is a step up or down from the horrid polyester-rayon windsuits and heavily embroidered santa sweaters she usually gets me... :throwup:

She's definitely from the shallow end of the gene pool. Christmas with her is absolute torture. I can't decide if the JCPenuitton bag is a step up or down from the horrid polyester-rayon windsuits and heavily embroidered santa sweaters she usually gets me... :throwup:

That's nothing. My trashbag of an aunt accused me of being a lesbian when I brought my best friend with me to my grandparents vowel renewal ceremony. She owns ONE Coach wristlet and tries to compare it with my stuff. Yeah, okay girlfriend....you sure are classy.

Sarah, that mental image is hurting my mind's eye!! :hysteric:

That's nothing. My trashbag of an aunt accused me of being a lesbian when I brought my best friend with me to my grandparents vowel renewal ceremony. She owns ONE Coach wristlet and tries to compare it with my stuff. Yeah, okay girlfriend....you sure are classy.

Where on Earth do these people come from??? Well, it's good to know I am not the only one related to total FREAKS!:true:

Where on Earth do these people come from??? Well, it's good to know I am not the only one related to total FREAKS!:true:

Oh, she sure is a treasure. One of a kind. My mom says it's because she's jealous of us...which I think in a way is true. I mean, if you've seen the woman you'll know what I mean. She looks like a crack whore. Acts like one too. Ugly inside and out.

As you can see beneath my avatar, I live in the place that inspired a line from Billy Currington's newest song: "She must have been thinking this is where rednecks are from."

Lauren, better a crackwhore than a skintight zebra-print wearing elephant... :blah: :roflmfao:

As you can see beneath my avatar, I live in the place that inspired a line from Billy Currington's newest song: "She must have been thinking this is where rednecks are from."

Lauren, better a crackwhore than a skintight zebra-print wearing elephant... :blah: :roflmfao:

You got a point there. She's more like an emaciated starving child from a third world country. Only difference is, I don't feel bad for her.

OMG NOOOO! I prayed no one would ever find out!!!!

NOOOOOO....

And Hey His Name Was Billy Bob Bubba Leroy, Get It Right! And if you could look past his meth addiction, his gonorrsyphiherpiles and his lack of front teeth and a right hand, he wasn't too bad!

OMG NOOOO! I prayed no one would ever find out!!!!

NOOOOOO....

And Hey His Name Was Billy Bob Bubba Leroy, Get It Right! And if you could look past his meth addiction, his gonorrsyphiherpiles and his lack of front teeth and a right hand, he wasn't too bad!

NO! His name was Billy Bob Bubba Leroy AKA Bertha.

He had my aunt thinking he was a woman! I always knew she was stupid...