Everything Barenia Faubourg

I know it can be confusing with different leathers called similar names, but this thread is for Barenia Faubourg only.

For the original (smooth) Barenia please post here:

Reactions: mmvv22
I took mine off tonight. Maybe it is completely psychological. But I think the handles are slightly lighter than the rest of the bag. :eek:

Was so curious, I took mine off too. Hahaha maybe it is completely psychological but I think my handles are a tad darker. I think my brain is just telling me that so I can leave my twillies on.

I’m sure it’s psychological haha. Eyes playing tricks. Maybe just let it have a breather without them over night for a few days? Twillies are such a pain, but my BF is the reason I adopted the “side pony” adaptation of the twilly application - so much faster!! (see below). I really have nothing to go off of yet that it would change the patina, but I asked that question on this forum when I got mine and the consensus seemed to be that it was possible. Agree that light handles are better than dark! This leather just hasn’t been around long enough to know for sure.View attachment 4190093

I just need to copy the way how you tie your twillies! Love that “side pony”!

Do you store yours upright? Or lie it down like my SA told me to do. What about overnight and your stuff is still inside? Yours looks so perfect! I don’t want a slouchy B....

I lay mine done on their backs and each is stuffed with a pillow. People have some great ideas in the “how to keep the shape of your birkin” thread. I also posted how I store mine there.

I lay mine done on their backs and each is stuffed with a pillow. People have some great ideas in the “how to keep the shape of your birkin” thread. I also posted how I store mine there.
Your storage method had straightened up my Swift B35. Honestly, I think my BF B30 is less slouchy now than when I first acquired it because of the pillow. Thank you!

As a Barenia lover I have been following this thread regularly. I love seeing all the pictures and hearing about how it wears. I wasn't in love with this at first but have come to really appreciate its beauty from reading everyone's posts. So I added a B35 BF to my small wishlist. I don't yet own a B35 so I thought this leather would be perfect for me. I thought it was probably something I would have to patiently wait for for a long while. Today I went in to the boutique to visit my SA and hopefully find a birthday present for myself. It's not til the end of the month but I like to plan ahead......
I asked for it not even slightly thinking it would be available but she brought one out! My wonderful SA pulls it out, brings it to her face and inhales and says that she loves the way it smells. She holds it out to me and tells me to smell how wonderful it is.....I lean forward, prepare to take a deep breath........and somehow get my lipstick on the front of the bag!!!!!!! OMG!!! I DIED!!! She brought it to the back and gently tried to get it off. In the end she said it would be sent out to get cleaned and when it returns in a few weeks I can decide if I want it. I was so embarrassed and upset. The funny thing is......I was also picking up my Vache Naturale B30 that was sent to the spa because coffee was spilled all over it (not by me) the first time I carried it! What are the odds? Sorry for my rambling post. I hope to join this club one day soon.

As a Barenia lover I have been following this thread regularly. I love seeing all the pictures and hearing about how it wears. I wasn't in love with this at first but have come to really appreciate its beauty from reading everyone's posts. So I added a B35 BF to my small wishlist. I don't yet own a B35 so I thought this leather would be perfect for me. I thought it was probably something I would have to patiently wait for for a long while. Today I went in to the boutique to visit my SA and hopefully find a birthday present for myself. It's not til the end of the month but I like to plan ahead......
I asked for it not even slightly thinking it would be available but she brought one out! My wonderful SA pulls it out, brings it to her face and inhales and says that she loves the way it smells. She holds it out to me and tells me to smell how wonderful it is.....I lean forward, prepare to take a deep breath........and somehow get my lipstick on the front of the bag!!!!!!! OMG!!! I DIED!!! She brought it to the back and gently tried to get it off. In the end she said it would be sent out to get cleaned and when it returns in a few weeks I can decide if I want it. I was so embarrassed and upset. The funny thing is......I was also picking up my Vache Naturale B30 that was sent to the spa because coffee was spilled all over it (not by me) the first time I carried it! What are the odds? Sorry for my rambling post. I hope to join this club one day soon.

Gasp[emoji33][emoji33][emoji33] oh no! I’m so glad your SA handled it so well and I hope it comes back perfect. Please update us on its spa treatment as I know many of us would like to know how it turns out! How did your B30 look??

Gasp[emoji33][emoji33][emoji33] oh no! I’m so glad your SA handled it so well and I hope it comes back perfect. Please update us on its spa treatment as I know many of us would like to know how it turns out! How did your B30 look??
She was very calm and sweet but I was mortified. The VN looks slightly better but the stains are still there. From 3 feet away you can't tell but up close its obvious. They will hopefully blend more as the patina develops. In any case I still love her.

You've kissed it so it's yours!

Yesterday I went for some Botox and both the doctor and his assistant were complementing my BF 35. I told them how much I loved the leather, enjoyed wrapping the handles in twillies and that the smell was divine. After the assistant left, my doctor turns to me and asks, “Can I smell it?” It was such a cute moment. He did agree that it smelled wonderful! Glad my plastic surgeon can appreciate both the beauty and the smell of this gorgeous bag.

Yesterday I went for some Botox and both the doctor and his assistant were complementing my BF 35. I told them how much I loved the leather, enjoyed wrapping the handles in twillies and that the smell was divine. After the assistant left, my doctor turns to me and asks, “Can I smell it?” It was such a cute moment. He did agree that it smelled wonderful! Glad my plastic surgeon can appreciate both the beauty and the smell of this gorgeous bag.

Hehe this is awesome.

Reactions: NanaEvie
It's a sign! The bag found you!:heart: