Everything Barenia Faubourg

1. Since this is a new leather, and sister to the classic barenia, I thought it might be a good idea to start a separate thread for it.
    This way the owners of this new leather can share tips, tricks, storage and show pics of the evolution and ask/be asked questions about this new darling in the Hermes world! IMG_0333.jpg

2. Love your bag too!!

okiern1981 likes this.
  3. Great idea! As a new BF owner looking forward to all the tips and tricks! Here is my new BF B35! IMG_1736.jpg

4. @okiern1981, thank you for starting this thread, can’t wait to share the evolution of my BF and learn new tricks along the way.

TeeCee77 and okiern1981 like this.
  5. Love your B30!!

okiern1981 and KH8 like this.
  6. Thank you everyone! I figured we needed our own space so we wouldn’t hijack the other threads.
    I think it’ll be a good resource for others considering this fantastic leather and we can share our experience going forward

eiffel21 and TeeCee77 like this.
  7. Sooo gorgeous! Makes me drool for one, too! Would love a wallet or card case in this leather...

8. This thread will be my undoing. :shocked: Thanks assassin! ;)

okiern1981 likes this.
  9. Have you guys seen a kelly in this leather?

10. I have not!

11. No, not yet....

12. the white stitching is gorgeous!

13. Thanks! I would think this will be equally gorgeous in a Kelly!

14. Agreed.. BF in Kelly 35 or 40 would be a dream! :heart: I'll have to ask my SA to keep an eye out for me.... if it at all exists.

15. I think someone mentioned storage in another thread the other day...this is how I store MINE...not saying I’m right and someone else is wrong, this is my preference. IMG_1521136215.516316.jpg IMG_1521136253.020317.jpg

I store mine upright in my closet, with dust bag, closed and bag insert/stuffed.