Everything Barenia Faubourg

1. Please don’t take this the wrong way, but oh how I wish you’d taken pics and shared them with us. I know, collectively, we all just threw up a little in our mouths knowing that feeling you had.

I’m glad and relieved that she’s not had any staining and she is as pretty as when you got her!

TeeCee77 likes this.
  2. Next time for sure dear!

3. I sincerely hope there’s not a next time!!!

lanit likes this.
  4. Woohoo!! So glad to hear your success story!

okiern1981 and lanit like this.
  5. Introducing my two lovelies. On the left B30 in Barenia fauve on the right B30 in Barenia Faubourg.
    IMG_0439.jpg IMG_0439.jpg

6. lala28, okiern1981 and Keekeee like this.
  7. AC12CA2A-23E2-42E3-98E3-1C6B89918DE1.jpeg

Brunching in Madrid.

8. TeeCee77 likes this.
  9. I just got a mini bolide in BF! It smells divine!! I was told by the SA the literally someone asked for a mini bolide like 20 minutes before me and she doesn’t like barenia. So here it is all mine!

I took it out from it’s box to admire today and the handles feel a little sticky. Did that happen to any of your bags?

Anyway here she is....

IMG_1532684145.685078.jpg

10. Soooo adorable! Would you mind posting some modeling photos?

bellebellebelle19 likes this.
  11. OMG, sooooo.... cute. I second asking for modeling photos.

12. I haven’t started using her yet... I need to find a chance when I’m not going out with my dogs and it’s dry outside... will post pics when I take her out

bellebellebelle19 likes this.
  13. After following this thread for a few months, I’ll finally be able to contribute! Got a sweet surprise from my sweet SA saying that she’s pulled a bag for me.

Mini roulis, BF, in permabrass hardware!!!

14. Congratulations and please post photos.