Everything Barenia Faubourg

I know it can be confusing with different leathers called similar names, but this thread is for Barenia Faubourg only.

For the original (smooth) Barenia please post here:

Reactions: mmvv22
Just had to report, that yesterday was my little roulis’s maiden voyage and within two hours she was marked when I washed my hands and used hand lotion! gah, I immediately cringed, but when I got home three hours later, the oil stains had nearly disappeared. And 24 hours later, they are completely gone! I am gonna love this little BF bag.:heart:

Please don’t take this the wrong way, but oh how I wish you’d taken pics and shared them with us. I know, collectively, we all just threw up a little in our mouths knowing that feeling you had.

I’m glad and relieved that she’s not had any staining and she is as pretty as when you got her!

Please don’t take this the wrong way, but oh how I wish you’d taken pics and shared them with us. I know, collectively, we all just threw up a little in our mouths knowing that feeling you had.

I’m glad and relieved that she’s not had any staining and she is as pretty as when you got her!
Next time for sure dear!

Just had to report, that yesterday was my little roulis’s maiden voyage and within two hours she was marked when I washed my hands and used hand lotion! gah, I immediately cringed, but when I got home three hours later, the oil stains had nearly disappeared. And 24 hours later, they are completely gone! I am gonna love this little BF bag.:heart:

Woohoo!! So glad to hear your success story!

I just got a mini bolide in BF! It smells divine!! I was told by the SA the literally someone asked for a mini bolide like 20 minutes before me and she doesn’t like barenia. So here it is all mine!

I took it out from it’s box to admire today and the handles feel a little sticky. Did that happen to any of your bags?

Anyway here she is.... [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

IMG_1532684145.685078.jpg

I just got a mini bolide in BF! It smells divine!! I was told by the SA the literally someone asked for a mini bolide like 20 minutes before me and she doesn’t like barenia. So here it is all mine!

I took it out from it’s box to admire today and the handles feel a little sticky. Did that happen to any of your bags?

View attachment 4145502

Soooo adorable! Would you mind posting some modeling photos?

Reactions: bellebellebelle19

View attachment 4145502
OMG, sooooo.... cute. I second asking for modeling photos.