Everything Barenia Faubourg

I know it can be confusing with different leathers called similar names, but this thread is for Barenia Faubourg only.

For the original (smooth) Barenia please post here:

Reactions: mmvv22
I just got a mini bolide in BF! It smells divine!! I was told by the SA the literally someone asked for a mini bolide like 20 minutes before me and she doesn’t like barenia. So here it is all mine!

I took it out from it’s box to admire today and the handles feel a little sticky. Did that happen to any of your bags?

Anyway here she is.... [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

View attachment 4145502
Wow we are Barenia Mini Bolide sisters! I bought the Barenia Fauve at FSH in mind June. I love yours, It’s absolutely adorable. :heart:

Attachments

• D7F5453B-70E5-40C1-BDEC-6CDE5E6F01EF.jpeg
    D7F5453B-70E5-40C1-BDEC-6CDE5E6F01EF.jpeg
    206.7 KB · Views: 640
My 2 cents on this wonderful thread, I’m super excited and curious to see how this new leather develops with time, I have read all the posts and see every photo, thanks for sharing.

Birkin 30 Barenia F with GHW

View attachment 4124791

Here paired with Twillys from the new collection, Rocabar color 16, IMH it looks far more interesting at the back side.

View attachment 4124792

What a beautiful bag!

Oh I love your charm! We are bag twins! Use and love her! BF is just wonderful [emoji173]️

Thank you TeeCee77! When I tried it in the store, I actually could not wait to use it. I can see that it really fits my casual lifestyle. As silly as this may sound, I think my hesitation is coming from the plastic on the hardware. I just need to take it off! Btw, love how you tie the twillies on your B. Love the colors too!