Everything Barenia Faubourg

I know it can be confusing with different leathers called similar names, but this thread is for Barenia Faubourg only.

For the original (smooth) Barenia please post here:

Reactions: mmvv22
You know what would really be neat? If we could somehow stitch photos of all our BFs into a single image. That would be a pic to see! (Imagine what the room would smell like if they all were in the same room! [emoji33])

Reactions: lala28
Okiern1981 - how’s that patina coming? The humidity just hit in Texas and it reminded me it time to get Ms BF out to work on our tan hehe.

You know, I did my three month comparison last night, and it’s still about the same as it was last time I posted. It’s subtly darker than both my gold negonda and gold Togo. I don’t use a clochette, so it’s been in its dust bag. It’s a shade or so lighter then the body of the bag.

Reactions: lala28 and TeeCee77
You know, I did my three month comparison last night, and it’s still about the same as it was last time I posted. It’s subtly darker than both my gold negonda and gold Togo. I don’t use a clochette, so it’s been in its dust bag. It’s a shade or so lighter then the body of the bag.

Interesting! I have been wondering about the clochette also as I don’t use one either. Considering setting it out on my dresser haha!

I have an inkling that BF will darken over time as the patina progresses but will not get as dark as traditional Barenia. I have no factual basis to support this inkling, it’s just something I feel in my gut. Lol.

I trust gut instinct! You think they’ll end up like cuvivre in tone? I’m good with that too. Barenia was first, cuvivre was my second choice color wise for a Birkin.

Reactions: lala28 and TeeCee77