Dooney Lovers--Post Up Your NON-DOONEY Favorites

Thanx ladies, life has been such a roller coaster over the last few months. BUT God is good [as always] divorce is final, and getting back to "normal" [whatever that is...but I know it includes handbags lol]. I've missed you all, I have loved catching up on all of the beautiful reveals and bags of the day! and I'm still waiting on Camilia in white. dang it DB, c'mon, you are killin me lol.
IM: glad to 'see' you again and that things are getting better. Your new handbags are beautiful. You have an amazing collection and I hope you enjoy your new purchases.

Thanx ladies, life has been such a roller coaster over the last few months. BUT God is good [as always] divorce is final, and getting back to "normal" [whatever that is...but I know it includes handbags lol]. I've missed you all, I have loved catching up on all of the beautiful reveals and bags of the day! and I'm still waiting on Camilia in white. dang it DB, c'mon, you are killin me lol.

Welcome back IM. I'm glad things are settling down and your beautiful bags are bringing you happiness. [emoji4]

Welcome back IM. I'm glad things are settling down and your beautiful bags are bringing you happiness. [emoji4]

Thx so much. bags always bring me joy. and especially sharing in everyone's bag joy with a bunch of beautiful women who all love bags as much as I do :biggrin:

IM: I don't like the new set up either.

like seriously...why would they do this?

Reactions: Twoboyz
ok, it's been a while. I've added three new beauties to my collection.

I've gotten TWO python Stirrup Top handles [but only have pics of one, will take pics and post the other soon]

PythonStirrup_zpsqjrhk1gm.jpg

And my first purchase from the Alessandro Michele collection. The beautiful Sylvie. I was NOT completely sold on the Sylvie until I saw her in this color. I was completely HOOKED!

SylvieFar_zpsrbtreaxd.jpg

SylvieClose_zpswvquu362.jpg
OMG! Would you look at those stunners. How to pick a fav of those two. So different in design too. Very nice IM! Great choices!

I guess I'm on a Coach kick. I'm finding the new details on some of the outlet bags to be so nice! This is the Coach Pebble Patent MX Ava Chain Tote in black. I love the chains, but I think I'm going to have to take the gold tone metal doodad off because it's way too noisy. The lining is a soft microfiber feeling lining which feels so luxe to me and it gives the bag such a nice feel. This is my third Coach Tote in a month. [emoji51]

IMG_1479072532.837621.jpg

I guess I'm on a Coach kick. I'm finding the new details on some of the outlet bags to be so nice! This is the Coach Pebble Patent MX Ava Chain Tote in black. I love the chains, but I think I'm going to have to take the gold tone metal doodad off because it's way too noisy. The lining is a soft microfiber feeling lining which feels so luxe to me and it gives the bag such a nice feel. This is my third Coach Tote in a month. [emoji51]

View attachment 3520338

Very pretty TB!!