Dooney Lovers--Post Up Your NON-DOONEY Favorites

I guess I'm on a Coach kick. I'm finding the new details on some of the outlet bags to be so nice! This is the Coach Pebble Patent MX Ava Chain Tote in black. I love the chains, but I think I'm going to have to take the gold tone metal doodad off because it's way too noisy. The lining is a soft microfiber feeling lining which feels so luxe to me and it gives the bag such a nice feel. This is my third Coach Tote in a month. [emoji51]

View attachment 3520338

Loving all your bags!!

We went out to lunch and I took my Cerises Speedy, Pouchette and one of my Agendas. :heart:

cherry%20sm_zpskj3tkgzj.jpg

Lv is out of my range but your bags are beautiful. You look like you enjoy them very much!

Reactions: Trudysmom
I guess I'm on a Coach kick. I'm finding the new details on some of the outlet bags to be so nice! This is the Coach Pebble Patent MX Ava Chain Tote in black. I love the chains, but I think I'm going to have to take the gold tone metal doodad off because it's way too noisy. The lining is a soft microfiber feeling lining which feels so luxe to me and it gives the bag such a nice feel. This is my third Coach Tote in a month. [emoji51]

View attachment 3520338

Oooo, very nice TB. I like the details and leather combo. You have been doing very well in the Coach store.

View attachment 3520338
Hi TB!
You are on a Coach kick! This one is a beauty too! Are you still loving Tyler? My red Flo just saw your picture and filed a restraining order. I'm not allowed within 100 feet of a Coach outlet store. :roflmfao:

Hi Mia...do you still have your Brahmin Trina? Do you still carry it? Anything that you like or don't like about it? I saw one at Nordstrom Rack and it was calling me so I got her knowing I can always return it especially since it was the only one.
I recently got a Brahmin Trina in pebbled leather. I'm surprised at how much I like it. I carry it in my hand and find it very comfortable to carry and use. The only downside is that the top doesn't stay closed unless you have the bag lifted by
the handles. When the bag is set down, the drawstring (which is controlled by the handles) relaxes and the top is open.

Reactions: ilikesunshine
Well, this weekend I finally did it! I decided to treat myself for my b-day and got my first LV. I will be carrying it today for the first time for dinner!
I got the classic speedy 30 in the DE print. I think it's the perfect size! Can't wait to carry it tonight. It's so lightweight too. I was surprised by that. I added my Laduree charm to give her an extra pop of color.
Thank you Sarah (MiaBorsa) for all info to help me decide what to get and for your advice on what to expect when buying it. Here's a quick pic I took this morning.
View attachment 3502909
Congrats on your new LV bag! I have the monogram speedy 30 and I love it.

I recently got a Brahmin Trina in pebbled leather. I'm surprised at how much I like it. I carry it in my hand and find it very comfortable to carry and use. The only downside is that the top doesn't stay closed unless you have the bag lifted by
the handles. When the bag is set down, the drawstring (which is controlled by the handles) relaxes and the top is open.
Thanks for sharing! :smile:

Hi TB!
You are on a Coach kick! This one is a beauty too! Are you still loving Tyler? My red Flo just saw your picture and filed a restraining order. I'm not allowed within 100 feet of a Coach outlet store. :roflmfao:

Hi RN! Thank you! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Good thing red Flo did that because you might be in trouble! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Reactions: RuedeNesle