Dooney Lovers--Post Up Your NON-DOONEY Favorites

You are so right! I'm already seeing people more laxed with regards to masks. Apparently if you've been vaccinated you don't have to wear a mask outdoors when you're walking. You just have to assume (hope!) everyone not wearing a mask has been vaccinated. But some people weren't wearing a mask long before the vaccine was available. I see more people stopping and asking for directions, which means tourism is back. Most tourist are wearing masks. I'll know things are truly back to "normal" (when am I going to be able to write "normal" without quotation marks? :lol: ), when the Hop on Hop off tour buses start running again.
I guess we're back to "normal". The tour buses are back!
20210510_122049.jpg

Never in my (age redacted ) years, have I ever owned anything by Kate Spade. I grabbed this purse in grey for $25, during a 70% sale on TU. And I have to say I’ve been really impressed with it. The inside is black and white stripe material, and it’s very roomy. The fold over flap has a zipper at the bottom, and when flipped up and unzipped, is a whole area to put stuff in.

IMG_3557.jpeg

Never in my (age redacted ) years, have I ever owned anything by Kate Spade. I grabbed this purse in grey for $25, during a 70% sale on TU. And I have to say I’ve been really impressed with it. The inside is black and white stripe material, and it’s very roomy. The fold over flap has a zipper at the bottom, and when flipped up and unzipped, is a whole area to put stuff in.

View attachment 5864298
Glad you found a winner. Enjoy your handbag.

• Thanks
Reactions: KiltyR45