Dooney Lovers--Post Up Your NON-DOONEY Favorites

Date night with Hubby and this little number... :love: View attachment 3500190

So cute TT! I hope you had a nice date night. [emoji4]

Well, this weekend I finally did it! I decided to treat myself for my b-day and got my first LV. I will be carrying it today for the first time for dinner!
I got the classic speedy 30 in the DE print. I think it's the perfect size! Can't wait to carry it tonight. It's so lightweight too. I was surprised by that. I added my Laduree charm to give her an extra pop of color.
Thank you Sarah (MiaBorsa) for all info to help me decide what to get and for your advice on what to expect when buying it. Here's a quick pic I took this morning.
View attachment 3502909

Happy Birthday MaryBel! I would say that is the perfect way to commemorate your special birthday. I love your choice too. My coworker carries hers to work everyday so I get to drool in person. That bag in the bandolier version is on my wishlist for my first LV. Someday.... Enjoy her!

So cute TT! I hope you had a nice date night. [emoji4]

Happy Birthday MaryBel! I would say that is the perfect way to commemorate your special birthday. I love your choice too. My coworker carries hers to work everyday so I get to drool in person. That bag in the bandolier version is on my wishlist for my first LV. Someday.... Enjoy her!

Thanks GF!
I hope you get yours soon!

Reactions: Twoboyz
Thanks GF :hugs:
It was a special birthday so I decided to take the plunge! I figured instead of buying 4 or 5 nice bags, get one really special this time, which also works well in terms of space (1 takes way less space than 5). It's really a nice bag! I can't believe how light weight it is. You should treat yourself and get it too! You definitely deserve it!

We did have a nice night out! The 4 of us (me, DH, DS and speedy) :lol: Good thing tables for 3 are always tables for 4, she definitely needed her own chair.

:roflmfao: And it's not as expensive as breaking through a wall to get more closet space!
Thanks! I would love to own one soon!
I'm happy the four of you had a nice night out! :lol:

After going to the Coach outlet four times to look at this bag I finally took the plunge. I love it! I love the ease of this bag and how lightweight it is. The chunky gold hardware is so pretty. I love that the MFF bags are starting to have nice details like this how.

Coach Tyler Tote in Oxblood

View attachment 3508258

Mornin' TB!

:faint: I love Tyler! I was seriously thinking about it this morning! As we get closer to the Dooney TSV debut and Dooney Saturday on QVC, I was thinking about the bags on my short list. I put the Toscana Domed Satchel first on my list, then I remembered this one. The more I see it, the more I love it! She's beautiful in oxblood, but you know I'm craving a true red. :rolleyes: One day I may regret not getting Tyler in another color.

Congrats!

I wore my Damier Ebene Speedy to lunch yesterday.:heart:
leaves%203sm_zpsmmvsmnaj.jpg

chairsm_zpstiri0evr.jpg

Reactions: RuedeNesle