Dooney Lovers--Post Up Your NON-DOONEY Favorites

I wore my Damier Ebene Speedy to lunch yesterday.:heart:
leaves%203sm_zpsmmvsmnaj.jpg

chairsm_zpstiri0evr.jpg

Gorgeous! Love the charm!

Reactions: Trudysmom
After going to the Coach outlet four times to look at this bag I finally took the plunge. I love it! I love the ease of this bag and how lightweight it is. The chunky gold hardware is so pretty. I love that the MFF bags are starting to have nice details like this how.

Coach Tyler Tote in Oxblood

View attachment 3508258
Heeeeeeeeeeey. I own that same bag. :lol: Great taste, TB!!! :tup:

After going to the Coach outlet four times to look at this bag I finally took the plunge. I love it! I love the ease of this bag and how lightweight it is. The chunky gold hardware is so pretty. I love that the MFF bags are starting to have nice details like this how.

Coach Tyler Tote in Oxblood

View attachment 3508258

The leather looks scrumptious TB! Love the look! What color is the interior? Just curious if it is a color.

Mornin' TB!

:faint: I love Tyler! I was seriously thinking about it this morning! As we get closer to the Dooney TSV debut and Dooney Saturday on QVC, I was thinking about the bags on my short list. I put the Toscana Domed Satchel first on my list, then I remembered this one. The more I see it, the more I love it! She's beautiful in oxblood, but you know I'm craving a true red. :rolleyes: One day I may regret not getting Tyler in another color.

Congrats!

Morning RN! Thanks! I know I should be preparing for this weekend and 12 Days too. [emoji51]
I just couldn't help myself. This bag just feels so good on. :cray: The true red is pretty too. Just sayin'. [emoji6]

TB: enjoy your new handbag.

Thanks LJ! [emoji4]

She's a beauty TB, especially in oxblood! Congrats!

Thanks MaryBel! Love this color! [emoji4]

Heeeeeeeeeeey. I own that same bag. :lol: Great taste, TB!!! :tup:

You're the one who convinced me. [emoji23] Thanks!

The leather looks scrumptious TB! Love the look! What color is the interior? Just curious if it is a color.

Thanks YD! It is really nice and so lightweight. It's refreshing. [emoji4]. The interior is the same color as the exterior. I'm using my bag organizer to keep everything In place.

IMG_1477961273.278410.jpg

Reactions: YankeeDooney
ok, it's been a while. I've added three new beauties to my collection.

I've gotten TWO python Stirrup Top handles [but only have pics of one, will take pics and post the other soon]

PythonStirrup_zpsqjrhk1gm.jpg

And my first purchase from the Alessandro Michele collection. The beautiful Sylvie. I was NOT completely sold on the Sylvie until I saw her in this color. I was completely HOOKED!

SylvieFar_zpsrbtreaxd.jpg

SylvieClose_zpswvquu362.jpg

I've gotten TWO python Stirrup Top handles [but only have pics of one, will take pics and post the other soon]

And my first purchase from the Alessandro Michele collection. The beautiful Sylvie. I was NOT completely sold on the Sylvie until I saw her in this color. I was completely HOOKED!

Wow, these are stunning! I can't wait to see the other Python beauty. Enjoy your new additions. [emoji4]

Gorgeous handbags!!!

As always, gorgeous bags! Congrats GF!

Gorgeous handbags!!!

As always, gorgeous bags! Congrats GF!

Wow, these are stunning! I can't wait to see the other Python beauty. Enjoy your new additions. [emoji4]

Thanx ladies, life has been such a roller coaster over the last few months. BUT God is good [as always] divorce is final, and getting back to "normal" [whatever that is...but I know it includes handbags lol]. I've missed you all, I have loved catching up on all of the beautiful reveals and bags of the day! and I'm still waiting on Camilia in white. dang it DB, c'mon, you are killin me lol.