Dior Prices Worldwide - CHAT

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all! Sorry! I forgot to ask in my earlier post if anyone knows how much the mini book tote will be in the US? My SA said she thinks it will be around $2,400, but she’s not sure. Has anyone pre-ordered this and what was the cost? Thank you in advance!

2. Hi! Looks like the classic monogram oblique are $2200 and the limited edition ones will be $2400 [emoji4]
    IMG_4417.JPG IMG_4418.JPG

3. Hi! Thank you! My SA just sent this to me today. ☺️

Attached Files:

luxemadam and averagejoe like this.
  4. Does any know how much the Medium Diorama in Calfskin is in Singapore?

5. Has anyone seen the book tote in Heathrow? If so, cost?? Thank you!

6. Can anyone tell me the current price of a my lady Dior in Paris right now?

Mindytee likes this.
  7. Does anyone know the current price of a medium Lady Dior in Euros (in Spain)? Last update I can find is of March 2019 and it is 3,350 euros.

8. Could anyone please advise the latest price for the LD (Mini & Small) in Australia?
    TIA

9. #1584 Jun 5, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2019
    Hi All!

Can anyone tell me the price of the 30 Montaigne Oblique canvas in Canadian dollars? Also the Diorquake Oblique Clutch?

Thanks in advance!

10. Hi this is the correct price for Europe. 3.550€ for the ultra mat

cafecreme15 likes this.
  11. Thank you! I don't know if the ultra matte is typically more expensive that the classic LD, but this is a good guideline!

kkatie likes this.
  12. Don't hesitate to PM me in case you need other stuff prices :smile:

cafecreme15 likes this.
  13. Thank you do you know the current price of the jadior in calfskin in regular size in Malaysia?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice