Dior Prices Worldwide - CHAT

Hello everyone,
Does anyone know when a price increase will be happening? I saw in another thread that someone said their SA said next Monday but she wasn’t completely sure if that was true. I was hoping someone had some more information because I am looking to purchase the Lady Dior bag and would like to get it before the price increase.

Thank you. ☺️

Hello everyone,
Does anyone know when a price increase will be happening? I saw in another thread that someone said their SA said next Monday but she wasn’t completely sure if that was true. I was hoping someone had some more information because I am looking to purchase the Lady Dior bag and would like to get it before the price increase.

Thank you. ☺️

I just went to the boutique and the SA said tomorrow or Wednesday, the prices will increase $300 Does Dior always increase the price yearly as Chanel?

In the last year Dior has had multiple increases...personally I think it's a bit too much especially when US prices are already higher than Europe. Right now a medium lady Dior is $4450 USD. With sales tax that would be anywhere from $4600-4900.

The same bag in the U.K. Is £3200 (equals ~$4083) and in France its €3350 (~$3833). Mind you this is without the VAT refund! I am not looking to buy one in the near future but if I do it will most likely be on a trip to Europe so I can save a decent amount.

In the last year Dior has had multiple increases...personally I think it's a bit too much especially when US prices are already higher than Europe. Right now a medium lady Dior is $4450 USD. With sales tax that would be anywhere from $4600-4900.

The same bag in the U.K. Is £3200 (equals ~$4083) and in France its €3350 (~$3833). Mind you this is without the VAT refund! I am not looking to buy one in the near future but if I do it will most likely be on a trip to Europe so I can save a decent amount.
I have confirmed with US Dior SA, only saddle bag is going to increase 150 to 200, not other bags

Is the European price no longer €3200? Did I miss a price increase or just read it wrong initially?

I just posted this in the general chat thread, but I think this thread might be more appropriate:

Just wondering if anyone has experience with how Dior prices in Japan to compare to other countries (particularly Australia)? I know Asian countries tend to be more expensive than Australia (which is already expensive) for most designer brands, but I wasn’t sure if that rule applied to Dior as well. Thanks for your help!! :flowers: