Dior Prices Worldwide - CHAT

1. SHOPBOP The big SALE just launched, with markdowns of 40% on 5,000+ styles, including the designer boutique! SHOP THE SALE
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NET-A-PORTER NAP's annual Spring/Summer sale is now live, save up to 50% on their designer inventory! SHOP THE SALE
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. what is the price of medium in Tokyo and is the price inclusive of vat

2. has anyone heard anything about an upcoming price hike?

Thanks!

3. #1563 Mar 22, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2019
    This week when i visited my boutique (europe) the SA told me that the tribal earrings had gone up in price. Also saw someone mentioning on IG some bags will be going up in price too... i don’t one which ones tho.

4. Hi ,

Are Dior bags cheaper in Hawaii ( like Gucci or LV) please!

Anyone any insight ??

5. Yes, I heard it is 10% less.

6. Would anyone be able to share how much is a medium lady Dior in Australia?

7. Yes, at DFS. On top of that, no tax!

8. I had trip to hawaii last December. I only got small cardholder, but cheaper than mainland, plus I do not need to pay sales tax as Adrian said :smile: I am kinda regret that I didn't get purse. Enjoy!

9. Thanks heaps for your reply

10. My SA told me the calfskin ones are 5800 AUD . Not sure about Lambskin.

Also just fyi Lady Dior prices are going to be increased end of this month or early next month. I think even tribale earrings are going up in price

11. Thanks heaps

12. Thanks for the info

13. Hi all! Does anyone know how much the book tote and the mini book tote is in Japan?

14. The all black is a different price because of the material.

Attached Files:

aein34 likes this.
  15. Thank you!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice