Cartier LOVE *Bracelet* Discussion Thread!

Hi, NY, well I don't have a 16 and I have never had 16. So it wouldnt be a fair comparison. Getting a 17 was a trade off really. The 2 advantages are that it goes with the pm Hermes clicks and 3 thin diamond bracelets that are shaped like the love all in size 17 and the fact that I can squeeze out of it. Being able to take off the bracelet clearly has a lot of advantages. I can use it for mainly going out and therefore the shine and newness can last a little longer. But I find that since it fits me a little big and that I can take it off so easily, I do take it off. So saying all that and knowing I don't have a 16 yet I would still have gotten a 17 all over again. At the time I bought it I thought it would be my one and only. I love putting it together with one of my 3 thin full diamond bangle . My 17 is a 4 diamond YG. But since it does fit a little big and I want to wear it more often I now want a
size 16 plain YG. I hope I didn't confuse you. If your wrist is above 14.5 cm definately the 17. Less than 14cm then maybe 16cm. My wrist is 14.2cm on the bone.my left wrist is 14cm. Good Luck.

This stack sounds AMAZING! I've been looking into a half eternity diamond bangle to layer with my 16 love, do you have pics?

Hi,

U can go to Cartier website to check the prices in euro.

As for prices in Singapore, not too sure about those but iirc the plain yellow gold bracelet is S$7xxx while the cuff was S$5550. Price may be increasing soon if rumours about 1 Sep price increase are true.
U may want to call the Singapore boutiques to enquire the prices and check the availability ahead of your trip if u decide to get it from there.

HTHs!

Price increase has come in place today in Australia. Everything went up 10% the love bracelet was $6600aud and its upto $7300aud today. Luckily I ordered mine the other day 😃

Hi I was thinking of getting the love bracelet and wondering if there would be significant savings purchasing in Europe as opposed to Asia (Singapore).

IF any one could help regarding prices, that would be really useful to me.
TIA !

Just bought the one in Yellow gold its exactly SGD8,000.00 :smile: I feel safer buying locally just in case anything happens I can go back to the SA I got it from.

Thank you
I'm not familiar with these stores ... Can I trust everything to be 100% authentic ? I really appreciate your help :smile:

Hi xblackstarsx,
I think it is at least 99% authentic. it is a very reputable jewellery shop. I think most shops in burlington arcade are. It's like the mecca for pre-owned watches and jewellers. I doubt they will try to sale non-authentic as there are Cartier boutique nearby (about 1 minute walk from there). If I were to buy pre-owned, I would only buy it from burlington arcade (let's just put it that way). I would suggest you go there and check it out, then you will know what I mean. It's just nearby Ritz hotel in Mayfair, it can be easily spotted as you can see La Duree cafe at the main entrance. :smile:

Last edited:
Thank you, ladies. I didn't feel like it was normal. Unfortunately I bought this in NYC and live in Arizona. Thankfully we have a Cartier boutique in Scottsdale; perhaps I could bring it there. :biggrin:
I bought my white gold 4 diamond one about a month ago and mine also was coming loose daily!! This was after the sales associate put it on, then my strong husband switched it and tightened it for me. I took it back to the boutique here in SF on friday and they sent it off to NY to get looked at. :sad:

Just got my YG love plain yesterday 17cm,:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: that's my birthday present in November, I told DH there's upcoming price increase pretty soon, so he have to buy it for me now... unfortunately i can't open the box yet till my Birthday that's he's condition and this is going to be the longest 2 months ever:nogood::nogood:

Reactions: Jinx007
Congratulations! The love is just so perfect! I've had mine for 2 weeks. My SA said that I could bring it back to be engraved, but I can't bear to be separated from it....

I bought my white gold 4 diamond one about a month ago and mine also was coming loose daily!! This was after the sales associate put it on, then my strong husband switched it and tightened it for me. I took it back to the boutique here in SF on friday and they sent it off to NY to get looked at. :sad:

Ugh! That sucks. That is exactly what I wanted to avoid, too. I paid a good amount of money for the bracelet and I don't want to have to send it out so they can "look at it." I hope you get yours back soon!

Just got my YG love plain yesterday 17cm,:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: that's my birthday present in November, I told DH there's upcoming price increase pretty soon, so he have to buy it for me now... unfortunately i can't open the box yet till my Birthday that's he's condition and this is going to be the longest 2 months ever:nogood::nogood:

lol I understand how you feeling! I'm waiting for the store to call me once mine has arrived. We already order for my anniversary present & leave deposit before the Increase. I'm hoping to pick up next month if it gets there by then. Good luck with yours & happy birthday for November

lol I understand how you feeling! I'm waiting for the store to call me once mine has arrived. We already order for my anniversary present & leave deposit before the Increase. I'm hoping to pick up next month if it gets there by then. Good luck with yours & happy birthday for November

Yay! Congratulations! hope they will call you soon and make a reveal...cheers for both of us and wish time goes fast forward lol!!:drinkup:

Congratulations! The love is just so perfect! I've had mine for 2 weeks. My SA said that I could bring it back to be engraved, but I can't bear to be separated from it....

and for free and I think will take 2 weeks before you get it back ... I can't wait to wear mine. I should take picture before they wrapped it at least I can see my bangle even only on in my iPhone lol!

Ugh! That sucks. That is exactly what I wanted to avoid, too. I paid a good amount of money for the bracelet and I don't want to have to send it out so they can "look at it." I hope you get yours back soon!
Yeah I was actually hoping they would just give me a new one. I definitely didn't want to be without it. I'm hoping it comes back quick and is fixed. For my husband to tighten it and it to come loose? Something had to be wrong. Good luck with yours!