Cartier LOVE *Bracelet* Discussion Thread!

View attachment 2319354View attachment 2319355
Hi LV sorry it took so long but I was away for the weekend. These are all 17. The second picture shows they all fit a little big but the bangles are thin diamond full around and they are so versatile. I also have one in rose gold. I usually end up wearing only the love, 1bangle and 1clic. But still thinking of getting the 16. Maybe I'll wear it behind my watch on the other wrist. Not sure yet. Hope this helps.

OMG STUNNING! I want these diamond bangles in my life!

Hi LV sorry it took so long but I was away for the weekend. These are all 17. The second picture shows they all fit a little big but the bangles are thin diamond full around and they are so versatile. I also have one in rose gold. I usually end up wearing only the love, 1bangle and 1clic. But still thinking of getting the 16. Maybe I'll wear it behind my watch on the other wrist. Not sure yet. Hope this helps.

Loving this stack! So gorgeous

LOVE it all!!!!!

Gorgeous stack! Where did you get the diamond bangles if I may ask?
Thank you, the bangles even are the same shape as the other bracelets. I got them at our local jeweler, it is an Italian company, not like a designer. Im not sure of the name and at the moment I am not wearing the bangles, but when I get home later tonight Ill look inside because I think it is written inside. I have had them for more than 5 years. They are like stackable rings.
Again so sorry for the huge pictures.

Thank you, the bangles even are the same shape as the other bracelets. I got them at our local jeweler, it is an Italian company, not like a designer. Im not sure of the name and at the moment I am not wearing the bangles, but when I get home later tonight Ill look inside because I think it is written inside. I have had them for more than 5 years. They are like stackable rings.
Again so sorry for the huge pictures.

Thanks for the reply!! I'd love to know any other info on them you might have. They look stunning on you!! It's awesome that they are the same shape as your Love!!

When do you think the price increases will stop?!
I wonder the same thing. My husband got me my first love bracelet a few months ago for our 10 year anniversary. I would really like a second to wear with it but by the time our 15 year anniversary gets here, it will be completely unaffordable. I can't even fathom what the price will be in 5 more years!!!

ladies... i have a question. i am debating on a WG love or WG with 4 diamonds but im trying to figure out the width of the bracelet and the thickness. would anyone be kind enough to share the dimensions. I am not near a Cartier store so I cannot go and fit one and will be making an online purchase. i would like to get a size 18, if anyone would be kind enough to share the dimensions.

thanks in advance!

Revealing my new YG LOVE today!! :heart::heart::heart:

If anyone's been over to my other thread I've been trying to decide what to do re: size (I had a 19 but suspected it was too big) and getting a second one to stack (2 plain YG) or sell one and buy one with 4 diamonds.

I ended up loving the Kourtney Kardashian look so much (her signature look is 2 together and I love how they fit her, loose but not too loose) that I had to do it! Went in to be sized today and she put the 18 on my wrist and I just never took it off! oops! ;)

Step one was getting resized... I bought the 19 while very pregnant so of course ended up buying a bit too big. I think the 18 is perfect! My wrist is 6 inches for reference.

Step two - sell my 19 on ebay (Cartier is shining her up brand new as we speak!) and buying a pre-loved 18 on ebay with the money! Hopefully soon I'll have a double reveal ~ until then here's my new 18! :smile: (ps don't you just love "on my way home and in the car and can't stop admiring my new piece" shots? Wonder how many fender benders occurred thanks to TPF girls taking phone pics of their hands!) :roflmfao::roflmfao:

Attachments

• loophoto.jpg
    loophoto.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 1,465
  • love18photo.jpg
    love18photo.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 1,468
  • love189photo.jpg
    love189photo.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 1,441
  • love21photo.jpg
    love21photo.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 1,430

If anyone's been over to my other thread I've been trying to decide what to do re: size (I had a 19 but suspected it was too big) and getting a second one to stack (2 plain YG) or sell one and buy one with 4 diamonds.

I ended up loving the Kourtney Kardashian look so much (her signature look is 2 together and I love how they fit her, loose but not too loose) that I had to do it! Went in to be sized today and she put the 18 on my wrist and I just never took it off! oops! ;)

Step one was getting resized... I bought the 19 while very pregnant so of course ended up buying a bit too big. I think the 18 is perfect! My wrist is 6 inches for reference.

Step two - sell my 19 on ebay (Cartier is shining her up brand new as we speak!) and buying a pre-loved 18 on ebay with the money! Hopefully soon I'll have a double reveal ~ until then here's my new 18! :smile: (ps don't you just love "on my way home and in the car and can't stop admiring my new piece" shots? Wonder how many fender benders occurred thanks to TPF girls taking phone pics of their hands!) :roflmfao::roflmfao:

LOVE It! I think you made a great choice!

Congratulations!! I love it!!

Congrats!!! YG Love looks really great on you! And Tiffany classic setting is really beautiful, too! I am happy I have the same setting. hehe:biggrin: