Cartier LOVE *Bracelet* Discussion Thread!

If you want the bracelet then in my opinion you won't love the cuff. I originally thought I wanted the cuff ~ purchased it and ended up exchanging for the bracelet. In my heart I knew I would regret not getting the bracelet. Having said that, I would love a cuff in addition to my bracelet (never going to happen
though :smile:).

Thanks for the info Joja. Yes, in my heart I would really like the YG full closed bracelet, but I hate the difficulty of taking on and off. still so torn, I am driving myself crazy. right now I am really considering the bracelet in a larger size so that I can take it on and off without a screwdriver.

I know a few people on this forum have done this before. Would love it if you could chime in, and let me know whether you are glad you did this. Thanks in advance.

The love looks great on you. I also have just over 14 cm wrist and I have posted many times I got the 17cm because I can squeeze my hand out of it. But now I want a 16cm because I find that the 17cm just bangs into things too much. I am very happy I got that one in 17 because I can wear it with other bracelets, but I shouldn't wear it to work cause I wear it on my right hand and it gets annoying because I write so much. On my L I wear a watch and it kinda slides over the watch which is annoying also. But as long as Im not really doing a lot of writing or cleaning its perfect. But I want a 16 and the one on your wrist looks perfect. Are you happy with your size?

Onthego, I am considering ordering up a size in the YG love so that I can squeeze out of it withour screwing and unscrewing the bracelet. You mentioned you are glad you got the 17, but you also mentioned that you now want the size 16 too. Just curious if you could do it all over again which size you would have gone with. I will likely only by one love, and am curious to know whether you would recommend sizing up to be able to take the bracelet on and off.

Thanks for the info Joja. Yes, in my heart I would really like the YG full closed bracelet, but I hate the difficulty of taking on and off. still so torn, I am driving myself crazy. right now I am really considering the bracelet in a larger size so that I can take it on and off without a screwdriver.

I know a few people on this forum have done this before. Would love it if you could chime in, and let me know whether you are glad you did this. Thanks in advance.

Have you gone to the store and tried them on yet? That's probably your best bet to see what's comfortable for you. You may find you don't like the bigger size or vice versa and don't like the smaller one on. For me I could not wear the loose one 24/7. I have a size 16 which still moves but not so much that it hits everything. I did not like the 17 on me at all.

Last edited:
Onthego, I am considering ordering up a size in the YG love so that I can squeeze out of it withour screwing and unscrewing the bracelet. You mentioned you are glad you got the 17, but you also mentioned that you now want the size 16 too. Just curious if you could do it all over again which size you would have gone with. I will likely only by one love, and am curious to know whether you would recommend sizing up to be able to take the bracelet on and off.
Hi, NY, well I don't have a 16 and I have never had 16. So it wouldnt be a fair comparison. Getting a 17 was a trade off really. The 2 advantages are that it goes with the pm Hermes clicks and 3 thin diamond bracelets that are shaped like the love all in size 17 and the fact that I can squeeze out of it. Being able to take off the bracelet clearly has a lot of advantages. I can use it for mainly going out and therefore the shine and newness can last a little longer. But I find that since it fits me a little big and that I can take it off so easily, I do take it off. So saying all that and knowing I don't have a 16 yet I would still have gotten a 17 all over again. At the time I bought it I thought it would be my one and only. I love putting it together with one of my 3 thin full diamond bangle . My 17 is a 4 diamond YG. But since it does fit a little big and I want to wear it more often I now want a
size 16 plain YG. I hope I didn't confuse you. If your wrist is above 14.5 cm definately the 17. Less than 14cm then maybe 16cm. My wrist is 14.2cm on the bone.my left wrist is 14cm. Good Luck.

Hi I was thinking of getting the love bracelet and wondering if there would be significant savings purchasing in Europe as opposed to Asia (Singapore).

IF any one could help regarding prices, that would be really useful to me.
TIA !

Hi I was thinking of getting the love bracelet and wondering if there would be significant savings purchasing in Europe as opposed to Asia (Singapore).

IF any one could help regarding prices, that would be really useful to me.
TIA !
Hi,

U can go to Cartier website to check the prices in euro.

As for prices in Singapore, not too sure about those but iirc the plain yellow gold bracelet is S$7xxx while the cuff was S$5550. Price may be increasing soon if rumours about 1 Sep price increase are true.
U may want to call the Singapore boutiques to enquire the prices and check the availability ahead of your trip if u decide to get it from there.

HTHs!

Hi,

U can go to Cartier website to check the prices in euro.

As for prices in Singapore, not too sure about those but iirc the plain yellow gold bracelet is S$7xxx while the cuff was S$5550. Price may be increasing soon if rumours about 1 Sep price increase are true.
U may want to call the Singapore boutiques to enquire the prices and check the availability ahead of your trip if u decide to get it from there.

HTHs!

Many thanks for this info. I will check the Cartier website !