Cartier LOVE *Bracelet* Discussion Thread!

We were recently comparing Tiffany vs Cartier ... Well Cartier always respond to my emails the same day and are always very helpful
Tiffany I emailed twice last week and only just received a reply to one of the emails (I think they completely ignored my other email) and when I receive the reply the item I enquirer about is no longer on the site do I can't purchase it now !! That's how long they took and it annoys me as it seems deliberate as the item was only removed from the site when they replied to me it's been available in the meantime and all I asked was the size
Never had a problem with Cartier

I was just at Narita Airport in Japan and got a cartier YG love bracelet plain for only around $5500. That's almost $1000 off of the US price ($6350). The saving was enough for my plane ticket to Japan :biggrin:

I was just at Narita Airport in Japan and got a cartier YG love bracelet plain for only around $5500. That's almost $1000 off of the US price ($6350). The saving was enough for my plane ticket to Japan :biggrin:

Wow congrats! Does anyone know the cheapest place to buy a LOVE? France, St Thomas, duty free at the airport? And if so, what country?

Thanks!!!

This is not normal go back to the store. I have not tightened mine in a year. the store put it on and it has never moved at all.

Screws shouldn't come loose. Are you sure it was put on your wrist correctly? Apparently, according to Cartier SAs there is a right & wrong way to put the bracelet on. You should consider going back to the store with the bracelet & have them put it on for you. Hopefully that will correct your problem :smiles:

Thank you, ladies. I didn't feel like it was normal. Unfortunately I bought this in NYC and live in Arizona. Thankfully we have a Cartier boutique in Scottsdale; perhaps I could bring it there. :biggrin:

I finally stopped beating around the bush and got myself the damn thing! I've been tracking the price for the past two years and kicking myself each time the price goes up. Lately it's been haunting my thoughts (this thread certainly did not help hah) so I bit the bullet. :cool:
The love looks great on you. I also have just over 14 cm wrist and I have posted many times I got the 17cm because I can squeeze my hand out of it. But now I want a 16cm because I find that the 17cm just bangs into things too much. I am very happy I got that one in 17 because I can wear it with other bracelets, but I shouldn't wear it to work cause I wear it on my right hand and it gets annoying because I write so much. On my L I wear a watch and it kinda slides over the watch which is annoying also. But as long as Im not really doing a lot of writing or cleaning its perfect. But I want a 16 and the one on your wrist looks perfect. Are you happy with your size?

The love looks great on you. I also have just over 14 cm wrist and I have posted many times I got the 17cm because I can squeeze my hand out of it. But now I want a 16cm because I find that the 17cm just bangs into things too much. I am very happy I got that one in 17 because I can wear it with other bracelets, but I shouldn't wear it to work cause I wear it on my right hand and it gets annoying because I write so much. On my L I wear a watch and it kinda slides over the watch which is annoying also. But as long as Im not really doing a lot of writing or cleaning its perfect. But I want a 16 and the one on your wrist looks perfect. Are you happy with your size?

Yes, I like the 16. I don't think I would have gotten a bigger size since it already slides down a bit further on my arm than I'd like it to. It got dinged up within an hour of me wearing it haha.

Thank you
I'm not familiar with these stores ... Can I trust everything to be 100% authentic ? I really appreciate your help :smile:

Saw YG bracelet and WG bracelet in one of the shops in Burlington arcade a few weeks ago. The YG looks like 18 or 19 but WG is either 16 0r 17. I think the shop is at the middle or it's near david duggan. good luck!

Xblackstar,
I think they are legit as they are located near old bond street. If you are in London, go and have a look around burlington arcade. It's one of my fav place to see in London (looking at diamond watches, vintage rolex, pateks) it makes me happy just window shopping there. The love bracelets I saw was with the box, if you go and ask for authenticity they should be able to provide it.