Balenciaga at DSW

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So, I went into the DSW in Union Square (NYC) today to look at shoes, and when I walked in I was really surprised to see that they had a bunch of Chloe bags. I looked around a little more and saw a few Burberrys and a Gucci, and then half-hidden on the bottom shelf there were two Balenciaga bags! There was a black weekender for $999 and an ink bowling for $799. They both had really nice leather too. If I wasn’t completely broke right now from Christmas shopping I would have gotten one. I'm really surprised though because I go to DSW fairly often and I've never seen designer bags there before, especially not Balenciaga.

2. I am so jealous!

You are so lucky to have that at your DSW! Wow - at the ones around here, the most "high end" is Cole Haan....

3. What is DSW? Is it like a Nordstrom Rack or TK Maxx but for shoes?

4. a black weekender for $999? how lucky! I must go to check my local DSW store now.

5. WHAT?! There is a DSW right near me! Darn it, but I have finals today. I wonder if all DSWs carry the same merchandise?

6. they most certainly don't!:sad:

7. what? I must check this out, although the DSW's around here suck

8. WOW! our local DSW definitely doesn't have any b-bags that i have seen. i don't think i have seen a really expensive designer there ever. but next time i go i will look again JUST IN CASE. :biggrin:

9. Yep, pretty much. DSW stands for Discount Shoe Warehouse.

10. Thanks babe. :P

11. wow!...I know at the westchester DSW I've seen prada, gucci, miu miu shoes...great prices..never my size though..
    but bags! Balenciaga bags! I never thought they'd be at a discount store.
    I know I've seen many different high end designer bags at Filenes Basement.:yes:

12. No way! There is a DSW 5 min from where I work. The highest-end bags I've ever seen there are Nine West...but now I'm going to have to go take a look!

DSW = Designer Shoe Warehouse

Or, as my fiance refers to them...Desperate Shoe Whores! (he loves shopping there with me...yes, I'm keeping him!)

13. is it authentic, you think? i highly doubt that stores like DSW will sell balenciaga... but who knows....

14. IS DSW part of the Loehmann/Burlington Coat Factory chain? Because they are under investigation
    for selling non-authentics according to Balenciaga.

15. im sooooooo checking this out tommorro in the Union Square store... black weekender for 999? :nuts: