Balenciaga at DSW

They still have any Balenciaga on sale in Union Sq? I can stop by later after work and cop it. Has anyone been to the DSW in Tribecca (around the world financial offices)? I wouldn't mind checking out the store..

The DSW in Miami at 89XX Dixie Highway had a Men's Besace in Black and a Weekender in Sapin a few days ago when I visited. I think the prices were $799 and $999, respectively.

They still have any Balenciaga on sale in Union Sq? I can stop by later after work and cop it. Has anyone been to the DSW in Tribecca (around the world financial offices)? I wouldn't mind checking out the store..

i was just in there the other day, and unfortunately no more balenciaga :crybaby:

they still have A LOT of chloe left though, if you're into paddingtons.

havent tried tribeca though, it's probably worth a shot!

I took these pics at the Factoria DSW before I got busted by the manager of the store (I hope my Bal pals will bail me out of jail if necessary).
This is the black weekender but I am confused by the silver color hardware. I brought in my rouge city to compare hardware and it is def. silver though the card in the bag says 2006. Any opinions?

Yes, Men's Weekenders have the silver hardware ... still. Men's Weekenders have silver hardware and longer handles than the Women's Weekender. The Men's Besace I mentioned I saw at the Miami DSW also had silver hardware, so I think that the Men's bags have silver hardware across the board.

The leather on that Men's Weekender posted above looks uncharacteristically smooth ... but maybe it's just an especially smooth specimen, or the photo doesn't completely capture the leather's texture.