Balenciaga at DSW

erica1451

is on a purse ban :(
Jul 29, 2006
So, I went into the DSW in Union Square (NYC) today to look at shoes, and when I walked in I was really surprised to see that they had a bunch of Chloe bags. I looked around a little more and saw a few Burberrys and a Gucci, and then half-hidden on the bottom shelf there were two Balenciaga bags! There was a black weekender for $999 and an ink bowling for $799. They both had really nice leather too. If I wasn’t completely broke right now from Christmas shopping I would have gotten one. I'm really surprised though because I go to DSW fairly often and I've never seen designer bags there before, especially not Balenciaga.

WOW! our local DSW definitely doesn't have any b-bags that i have seen. i don't think i have seen a really expensive designer there ever. but next time i go i will look again JUST IN CASE. :biggrin:

wow!...I know at the westchester DSW I've seen prada, gucci, miu miu shoes...great prices..never my size though..
but bags! Balenciaga bags! I never thought they'd be at a discount store.
I know I've seen many different high end designer bags at Filenes Basement.:yes:

No way! There is a DSW 5 min from where I work. The highest-end bags I've ever seen there are Nine West...but now I'm going to have to go take a look!

DSW = Designer Shoe Warehouse

Or, as my fiance refers to them...Desperate Shoe Whores! (he loves shopping there with me...yes, I'm keeping him!)