A bag you would never buy...

I've learnt from this forum never to say never.

But for now, I wouldn't buy:-

- anything from the patchwork line
- anything from the miroir line
- anything from the perfo line
- mini sac HL
- anything from the antigua line

Well - if we all knew exactly what we don't like we'd never make any bag purchase mistakes!
There's a lot of LV that doesn't do it for me for various reasons - wrong shape, wrong size, wrong material etc.

I wouldn't have:
MC (although the pochette was my first LV and I still use it).
Anything square shaped, bucket shaped or back pack.
Groom range - too twee.
Patchwork.
Lvoe range.
Damier in brown - have just ordered an Azur speedy.
Vernis bags - although I like the purses (wallets).
Denim - I ordered the baggy pm and really liked the shape but hated the yellow inside and decided it was just tooooo expensive....

It's a good thing we're all different.

Okay, I :heart: :heart: LOVE the MC Speedy, but I wouldn't wear it.......I think it's a BEAUTIFUL bag, but ratlest right now, I think it looks a tad bit over done, if you know what I mean......I think my opion WILL def. change though

I also am not a fan ofthe Cite line.......The pockets
on the outside bother me

Thats my honest and true opinon

UPDATE:

I still :heart: the MC Speedy, its really TDF :drool:, but I would neva eva wear it....................:sad: too fancy for me

and i still dont like the Cite line............:P

I thought I would never fall for the Miroir Collection because it's too shiny and too blingy... But I did! LOL! And I'm such a late bloomer.. bummer!!! *dang!* I want 2 pap, 2 speedies and 2 pochettes!!

X's

I wonder if DH will kill me if I completed all of this? Hehe!

There're a lot of bags I wouldn't buy for one reason or another, but the popular ones I wouldn't buy are:

Monogram speedy: very sad but true. I've seen too many fakes & it has really turned me off the bag.

Monogram Alma: vachetta bottom.

Miroir line: stunning bags, but too flashy for me.