A bag you would never buy...

ha! And now look at me with my beloved baggy....never say never!!!

lol I was the same way. I used to think the baggy pm was cute but not worth the price. I still think it's too much to spend on denim but I loooove the bag!!!! My sister in law almost collapsed this past weekend when I showed it to her and told her how much I paid for it. I do love it though.:heart:

Never say never doesn't work for me. Many moons ago, I told myself I'll never carry an LV esp. Mono LV because it's coated canvas. I love the feel of buttery,thick,supple leather. Then one day, I stumbled to this forum and bought my first LV in mono. Since then, when it comes to bags, LV comes in my mind first.

But I won't be carrying any patchwork, fringe, polka dots even if it was given to me for free.

Ok these are some of the bags that aren't my taste:

* The backpacks
* The Ellipses
* The buckets
* The belems
* The sac plats
* Anything from the MC line
* Anything from the Perforated line
* Anything from the Monogram Canvas Line

:biggrin: Don't get me wrong, some people carry these lines very well, not for me...

I agree with most people on the Alma, Noe and Bucket. I'm really not keen on Mini lin, I'd be afraid to use it. I quite like the denim line but it couldn't be formal. Polka dots navy is a style I really dislike, it just doesn't FLOAT MY BOAT.. get it, NAVY? :lol:

EDIT: Oh yea and the Ellipse! God.. I saw it so many times at markets and whatnot when I was younger. Definetly a no no for me :tdown:

lol I was the same way. I used to think the baggy pm was cute but not worth the price. I still think it's too much to spend on denim but I loooove the bag!!!! My sister in law almost collapsed this past weekend when I showed it to her and told her how much I paid for it. I do love it though.:heart:

Lol Ann...I totally agree with you on that! I think the baggy is waaaaayyy overpriced, I mean, it's just denim with very little vachetta (but lots of hardware, to compensate I bet! However, this bag just grows on you gradually...it's so cute, fun, versatile and easy to carry! :okay:

When I showed my DH the baggy he was like :wtf::nuts::shocked: "you paid 840 Euros for that?!?" and then goes "shame I didn't go with you to LV to pick out your bag"... But 15 minutes later he was fine about it; as long as I like it that's all that matters to him. He was just shocked that I chose something so different from my usual mainstream lines :sweatdrop:

Anything with tons of vachetta. Just can't do it. No vachetta on the bottom or excess straps...that includes the Manhattan GM.:tdown: I love that bag, but I would get it filthy.

Here's my list:

MC, Miroir...Too loud and expensive!
Suhali, Nomade....Too plain and overly expensive!
Denim....duh!
Anything Alma, Noe, Bucket
Anything vernis....High maintenance and color fades!
Anything mini-lin....Not a fan of textile bags!