A bag you would never buy...

the thread is for the bag you would never buy but it doesn't follow that you don't like the bag, right? because i do like the mirroir but i would never buy it simply because i don't think i would be able to pull it off...

Unfortunately i don't speak good English. So it's hard for me to put it simply and right. A bag I would never buy is a bag I don't like. I like classy bags, so there are a lot of LV bags, I don't like. The price isn't important for me, the only thing for me is if I like a bag or not and if the bag is classy and a litte "understatement". The Denim bags aren't wort the price for me and it isn't my style. But if I love a bag, I buy the price for it!
Hopefully you understand what I mean?!:rolleyes:

There's a lot of bags that I wouldn't buy. I've realized that I don't really like bags with designs on them, which is why aside from my LV pouchette I don't have any other items, and the only coach bags I have don't have the logo on it.

So basically, I wouldn't buy any bags with designs/logos.

the only bag i would not buy would be the denim line from LV. i cannot carry it off! a really close friend of mine loves the line so much ...she has most of the denim line-and she carries it well....but just not for me

To be fair there are alot LV bags I like and there are alot I dont like too. I would never carry Mono Alma and I have to admit buying the Gold and silver Miroir pochette and the Miroir lockit is one of my biggest mistakes.
Too Flashy Too high maintenance Too doshy! Ah I hate impulse purchases.

This is the perfect thread for me to introduce myself to the LV forum on because for my entire bag-loving life I have said I would NEVER by LV, especially mono.....and I'm about to the the proud owner of a mono speedy 35:shame: So I guess I can't say never

....except never the papillon (shape wouldn't work for what I need to carry) or the denim or MC lines (not conservative enough for my office...)

I would not buy:
- batignolles, neverfull, Le Fab, ... They're gorgeous but here in Belgium it's raining too much for open top bags. And I would worry about pickpocketting.
-Miroir, bronze, shearling, rubis ... I just don't like them, they're a bit over the top (miroir) or there's too much going on with these bags (rubis)

But I changed NEVER buy to NOT buy. Never sounds so definitive.:graucho:

it would be the bucket and the saleya for me...no offense to those who own these bags but i think because the shape is not so unusual, other brands come up with bags with the same shape and structure.....