A bag you would never buy...

Hehe this is too funny: some of my favorites that I consider classics are the Alma, Noe, Bucket and I also like the Ellipse. Oh well, there's so much diversity in LV to choose from- there's a style to make everyone happy. :yes:

Ellipse- just never liked the shape, Miroir-I love how it looks but I just simply cannot pull it off.

::Edit:: I'm also adding the papillion- just never fell in love with it either :s

Lol Ann...I totally agree with you on that! I think the baggy is waaaaayyy overpriced, I mean, it's just denim with very little vachetta (but lots of hardware, to compensate I bet! However, this bag just grows on you gradually...it's so cute, fun, versatile and easy to carry! :okay:

When I showed my DH the baggy he was like :wtf::nuts::shocked: "you paid 840 Euros for that?!?" and then goes "shame I didn't go with you to LV to pick out your bag"... But 15 minutes later he was fine about it; as long as I like it that's all that matters to him. He was just shocked that I chose something so different from my usual mainstream lines :sweatdrop:

Thats what I love about the denim baggy - it's so different and also something I never would have picked in the past. My DH loves it but is just shocked at the price. But because I use it everyday he is happy. ;)

There are a lot of bags I never would wear, because I like the "understatement style" for my bags.
- First of all: Mirroir!! I hate this glossy noticeable look!
- Olympus, Dentelle, MC, Polkas, Perfo, Riveting
- Manhattan, Ellipse, Papillon, Coussin, Croissant
- Denim in all styles (not worth the price!)
My bags must be classy, elegant and not noticeable. I don't like to show: this is my Louis Vuitton. My bags have its value for me personally!
I know, that a lot of ladies here like all these LE bags - that's ok, because everyone has his style. Most of the LE bags for me are not nice, and they are never on my wishlist!

I will not say that I would never buy any LV bag, have done that so often then regretted it. I hated the Perforated Speedy then saw a lady carry one yesterday & was so sorry I didn't buy it LOL

One thing I will not do is buy another bag with vachetta base just too hard to care for & not a huge Vernis fan but like some.

I will not say that I would never buy any LV bag, have done that so often then regretted it. I hated the Perforated Speedy then saw a lady carry one yesterday & was so sorry I didn't buy it LOL
If I didn't like a bag first and I buyed it lather I sold it on ebay after a few weeks. For me a bag must be loved at first sight and I know exactly which style is the right for me. If I make some compromises that's every time good for ebay..:sad:.