A bag you would never buy...

:yes::yes: When I first joined the forum, I could not understand why everybody was talking about that "speedy bag" and what the hype was all about. Then I "accidentally" bought the perf. speedy on impulse, and after using it - I love it! It is by far the most functional bag I've ever had, and I'm hoping to buy both a mono and a damier or epi speedy this summer, because they work with everything and the way they are made makes things so easy to take in and out of it. I'm recommending it to all of my friends who asks me about what kind of designer bag I'd recommend. Loving it!! :love:

Of course, this thread is about what bags one won't buy, and I've given my $.02 on what bags *I* won't buy, so I won't be a fan girl and try and push it on others, but really.. it is a wonderful bag..

See I did buy one and took it back the next day. I might get one later in life, but right now it's not for me.

And I don't get into the multi colour or denim bags.

Okay, I :heart: :heart: LOVE the MC Speedy, but I wouldn't wear it.......I think it's a BEAUTIFUL bag, but ratlest right now, I think it looks a tad bit over done, if you know what I mean......I think my opion WILL def. change though

I also am not a fan ofthe Cite line.......The pockets
on the outside bother me

Thats my honest and true opinon

I'm really not getting the denim patchwork Speedy. I don't like how it looks at all, thrown together and whatnot. Just my personal opinion, but I don't think I'd get anything from the patchwork line.

maybe the speedy. its a great bag, its just that i see it everywhere, and lots of fakes here too.. but i don't know maybe if my son's older i'd get one coz i'll be needing a bigger bag to stuff his things into..

I can't say never...b/c a few months ago I said I didn't like LV because it was like paying too much for canvas. Well, present day...I own some and can't seem to stay of eluxury! There's something to be said about seeing things in person and being open to differences.

I will say that I don't think I'll ever buy a mirror piece, too over the top for me.

I completely agree! I used to ask myself, "Why would anyone spend THAT kind of money on canvas?", and now I can't seem to get enough! I think once you break down and buy your first piece, you become de-sensitized to the price. Although with that said, I don't think I could justify the cost of the Mirroir bags...for those prices, they should be 18K gold plated! LOL. Oh, and the Denim bags too. As cute as they are (I'd love a Fuschia Baggy PM), I can't bring myself to buy one. Has anyone seen the Coach denim bags? Way cute IMO. I almost bought one, but thought to myself, "I could put that $355 towards an LV!", so needless to say, I came home empty handed.