A bag you would never buy...

I really dislike Vernis bags. It's just too much of the material. I also don't like any messenger bags from LV much - I think messengers are meant to be very causual and I don't think of LV as a casual bag brand...

Noe because it has been around for years and years and to me, doesnt have the classic appeal of the Speedy which has also been around since dinosaurs walked the earth......but is soooooooooooooo "LV" classic therefore irresistable.........and also the denim (except for gorgeous patchwork gray) because everyone i see here has it.....................

I was wrong about this thread. It's a good one. I am getting a kick out of what people like and dislike. I have to say though....I totally mocked the the denim line a year and a half ago...my DH and I were actually a little tipsy in the LV store itself and I was holding the bag going "you too can own this denim piece of crap for over a grand!" Um...now I actually do own it and I LOOOOVE it!!!! So never say never is SO true!!!!

bummer, its a awesome, gorgeous, functional bag! :tup:

:yes::yes: When I first joined the forum, I could not understand why everybody was talking about that "speedy bag" and what the hype was all about. Then I "accidentally" bought the perf. speedy on impulse, and after using it - I love it! It is by far the most functional bag I've ever had, and I'm hoping to buy both a mono and a damier or epi speedy this summer, because they work with everything and the way they are made makes things so easy to take in and out of it. I'm recommending it to all of my friends who asks me about what kind of designer bag I'd recommend. Loving it!! :love:

Of course, this thread is about what bags one won't buy, and I've given my $.02 on what bags *I* won't buy, so I won't be a fan girl and try and push it on others, but really.. it is a wonderful bag..