A bag you would never buy...

I disagree - I don't think it's all that negative - I find it really helpful to know what bags people don't care for and why - helps me in making my decisions sometimes - and sometimes they're just fun to read. I don't ever take it personally - if someone doesn't like a bag I have and really like, it doesn't bother me a bit. I also have changed my mind on bags I thought I hated too - so it's all in good fun. I hope we're not so sensitive that it really bothers us if someone doesn't like a particular bag. I actually find these threads kind of interesting and helpful.

I agree!

I like reading these threads. It might make me think about bags in a different light. Since joining this forum, I've changed my thinking on a few bags and I think it's threads like this that have given me other opinions. Personally, I don't care who likes/dislikes my bags...if I love it, I'll carry it!

I guess I'm not a fan of the following...BUT I never say never....tastes change...things grow on me:

Neverfull (something about this bag just bugs me)
Miroir (too flashy)
Bucket (don't like the shape)
mini pochettes (no use for them)
Mono Alma (vachetta bottom)
Saleya (prefer the Hampstead for a tote)
Ellipse

That's all I can think of right now LOL

That's a tricky one!
Since I'm a male, I don't think there are many bags I wouldn't buy (appart from the lady's bags, off course), but there are some bags that I wouldn't buy if I was a lady!
- the Musette (all of them, mono and damier) looks very cheap and fake (sorry for those who have one), and it's just uggly;
- mono amazone, saumur, sologne, the -cité ones, loopings, trocaderos, blois, danube, drouot, saint-cloud. Don't really like the way they look, and I don't think anyone will look good carrying them;
- other denim colour than blue or gray (I guess that is because I'm a male and don't like those colours on denim);
- damier ipanemas;
- any damier geant (to masculine for a lady);
- the dots fleurs and LoVe totes;
- any mirroir (too flashy).

It's just my oppinion judging by looks and personal taste, nothing else.

I agree that one should never say never... I used to dislike denim and MC, but now am in love with both lines. All I know is that I am not a big fan of monogram so I'd say I won't be getting them in the near future.

umm... lots...

-all speedies (except MC, epi, and LE)
-mono alma (epi and damier are okie with me)
-all musettes
-l'aimable
-pochette accessoire (except MC and epi)
-amazon or its camera-bag variations lol
... umm that's all I can think of for now...

EDIT: another popped up, the babylone is a no likey for me
I also just looked back and will add that these bags that *I* don't like are not meant to offend others who do like/own them...

Why don't you like l'aimable? Just curious!