Food Your favourite chocolatier?

Bernard Callebaut for me!
His stuff is so fresh... and there is such an amazing selection of truffles and unique chocolates. Love it :love:

I love Theo as well... I always do a stop there when I visit Seattle. When you Seattlelites come up to Canada, you should stop at Bernard Callebaut... you won't be disappointed!

Lindt, Ferrero, Boucheron, Cadbury... I also love Trader Joe's Belgian chocolate too. It's so cheap, but it tastes great!

I love both brands! Dove is yummy for a cheaper option too.

I actually dislike Godiva. I mean, I WILL eat it :P, but won't buy it.

I like to go to World Market and check out all the different brands from all over- I will pick up something if it sounds interesting. I've found some good things that way too.

I love both brands! Dove is yummy for a cheaper option too.

I actually dislike Godiva. I mean, I WILL eat it :P, but won't buy it.

I like to go to World Market and check out all the different brands from all over- I will pick up something if it sounds interesting. I've found some good things that way too.
I think we have similar taste in chocolate! I love Dove too-- I'd forgotten all about it. I'm not a big fan of Godiva either. I don't think it's all that :shrugs:

My biggest gripe is when chocolate is waxy and not very flavorful. I think a lot of American chocolate is like that.

I think we have similar taste in chocolate! I love Dove too-- I'd forgotten all about it. I'm not a big fan of Godiva either. I don't think it's all that :shrugs:

I thought I was the only one who disliked Godiva! Maybe it's too sugary or something. I love, LOVE Dove chocolates. So smooth and rich, but somehow not disgustingly heavy.