Your favourite chocolatier?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I love Lindt and Cadbury but as others have already mentioned the ones from Europe are better than what we get in the US. I'm also not a fan of Godiva, I mean it's chocolate so of course I'll eat it but I don't go looking for it.

2. Yes, it is. You can get it in Paris, London, Tokyo, Hong Kong and I'm sure other places as well

3. I've recently fallen in love with Charles Chocolates based in Emeryville, CA. I found their choco bars at World Market and absolutely loved the ones with espresso beans! My bf got me a box from their store for Valentine's Day and it was absolutely delicious -- they were tea-flavored chocolates like Jasmine, Oolong, Lychee, etc. And they really tasted like the respective teas!

4. Godiva....emmmmmm, yum-O

5. I'm actually just a simple Hershey's kinda gal :smile: Nothing makes me happier than a Cookies & Cream bar.

6. la maison du chocolat!

7. I like Valrhona and Guylian

8. I love Royce chocolate from japan! it melts in ur mouth with such texture and lovely sensation! BLissful!

9. Vosges Haut Chocolat

My husband and I found these chocolate bars at Whole Foods and they are incredible. They have exotic flavors ranging from Green Tea to Goji Berry to Bacon chocolate bars!

My favorite is the Barcelona Exotic Chocolate Bar : hickory smoked almonds, grey sea salt and deep milk chocolate (almost a 50/50 blend of milk and dark)

http://www.vosgeschocolate.com/product/barcelona_exotic_candy_bar/exotic_candy_bars

Each bar is made up of elements that work together SO WELL that just looking at the names won't do them justice. You need to taste them! This is smart, interesting chocolate. ;)

10. The best!!

11. Godiva, Lindt, Cadbury, Toblerone . . . .

And sometimes I just like a good old-fashioned Hershey's.

12. ooh yes their flavored nama-chocos are sooo yummy

13. Can you buy them everywhere or are there special stores?

14. Mmm I love the dark chocolate Toblerone bars with the little bits of torrone and almonds. They're so good! :tup:

Soshesaid- I love Guylian seashells. I forgot about those!

MiaBella- Vosges truffles are AMAZING!!

... I'm eating Cadbury mini eggs right now :amuse: