Michele Watches

You guys I am in LOVE with this CSX diamond two-tone:

I should not even be thinking about this as I'm in between jobs right now...I could keep her as a reward until I find something...right? Or get her right now, LOL. I love the two-tone.

I have never seen Michele watches faked -- they're not as widely known as Rolex or other brands. When I want to check if something has been counterfeited I do a search on iOffer. If I see it there, I don't buy it on eBay unless I am sure that it is real. Rather unscientific, I know, but I have never seen the Michele watches on iOffer.

oooh, they have been faked. i know someone who has one.

You guys I am in LOVE with this CSX diamond two-tone:

I should not even be thinking about this as I'm in between jobs right now...I could keep her as a reward until I find something...right? Or get her right now, LOL. I love the two-tone.

OMG!!!!! this is the watch I want!!! i really love it!! :drool:

If you happen to absolutely love this watch, but you're poor, a few years ago Avon came out with one that is almost identical to this.

While I can't recommend eBay to anyone anymore, I can say that I have seen that particular Avon watch on there pretty frequently, and as Yoanna House wisely reminds us -
"There's always a look for less!" :P

DSC00186.jpg

DSC00187.jpg

This is the Michele that I have. It's the CSX one. I love it to death! I wear it everyday!! The straps are actually really easy to change up which is why I love it so much. The crystal is also awesome b/c it doesn't scratch easily at all. I get lots of compliments on it (especially when I wear it with the red alligator strap b/c it stands out more) & the diamonds glimmer so beautifully in the light! I'd highly recommend getting a Michele! Can you tell? lol

BTW, the pics don't do it any justice! It's MUCH more beautiful in person. and that python strap is amazing!! How much was it going for??
what is the size of your watch? it's so hot! is it 33mm or 36mm? :tup:

I have never seen Michele watches faked -- they're not as widely known as Rolex or other brands. When I want to check if something has been counterfeited I do a search on iOffer. If I see it there, I don't buy it on eBay unless I am sure that it is real. Rather unscientific, I know, but I have never seen the Michele watches on iOffer.

i imagine they have been faked.

i once was sold A FAKE LIVESTRONG BAND.
livestrong_packages_back.jpg

can you believe that crap?!!! the thing was worth a DOLLAR AT THE STORE! :wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

I have seen a few Michele fakes but they are not done as much as Rolex and other popular brands. Most of the time on ebay they are real. You can also find a good selection of straps on ebay for a REALLY good price. I love Michele watches and I would recomend it 100%!!

if u have super thin wrists, check out the mini series...if u want more of an oversized look, go for the regular. i just bought the deco XL, but i don't have tiny wrists, and i love oversized watches!

Attachments

• IMG_2335.jpg
    IMG_2335.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 3,599
  • IMG_2331.jpg
    IMG_2331.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 6,081
Reactions: Pmrbfay
when i think of michele watches i think of philip stein i think theyre so similiar in price range, use of materials and style wise.

what are the differences really> and which one is more popular?