Michele Watches

I have one and the crystal cracked for no apparent reason. :sad: Crystals are not covered by the warranty. I still need to get it fixed. I have the coquette. The straps are easy to change.

I also have a diamond deco michele watch. the straps are easy to change..the stainless stell bracelet is a little hard to change at times. I have all different color straps for mine(SS....pink satin...white patent leather...black alligator)I just got job as a temp for a jewelry store and I get atleast 50% off all the straps.So I'll probably have every color in the next six months.Michele watches are one of the best:smile:

Ladies, can you see yourselves wearing your Michele watches for many years to come? One of my concerns is buying a watch that is too trendy instead of timeless.

Ladies, can you see yourselves wearing your Michele watches for many years to come?

Absolutely. About four years ago, I got one of the original Michele watches, the less-expensive version, without the diamonds. (I think it was called "Urban Square.") Then I upgraded to the diamond one pictured above. I wear it every single day. I think they're real classic designs. (Mind you, it's not a small dressy "evening" watch for formal occassions, but it works most everywhere else.)

p.s.--Sorry I haven't posted a pic of my wrist! :shrugs:

I have the petite coquette and absolutely adore it! The diamonds really sparkle and it looks so beautiful. I love being able to change the straps too (which is really easy to do). Here is a pic from the NM website.

(I opted for the black lizard and fuschia alligator straps)

DSC00186.jpg

DSC00187.jpg

This is the Michele that I have. It's the CSX one. I love it to death! I wear it everyday!! The straps are actually really easy to change up which is why I love it so much. The crystal is also awesome b/c it doesn't scratch easily at all. I get lots of compliments on it (especially when I wear it with the red alligator strap b/c it stands out more) & the diamonds glimmer so beautifully in the light! I'd highly recommend getting a Michele! Can you tell? lol

BTW, the pics don't do it any justice! It's MUCH more beautiful in person. and that python strap is amazing!! How much was it going for??

Thank you so much for sharing the pics, ikaesmallz! I love the size. It looks great on your wrist.

I have my eye on the CSX Nouveau. It's a little pricey. I really want to see it in person.

as others have said, the straps are easy to change. i have the deco cadet and i love it. it is wider than it is long and looks great on my wrist which is really small.

i know they have been faked so be careful on ebay! as with bags, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

they sell Michele watches at Filenes Basement, sometimes when u get a 20% off coupon, you can use it on those watches too.

the price there is quite lower than retail to begin with too.