Conteplating the Galliera PM!

Alpine, your Galliera looks great! I love the soft unstructured look of the bag and I never realized how nice the vachetta piping looks when it is on. ;)

I hope you get it. I love it and can't stop staring at mine. The strap is super comfortable and doesn't slip. Overall, the bag is very soft and slouchy. I even tried it on with my coat and it's still very, very comfortable. I actually love the way it looks with a coat. Oh, and my bag was made in France.

I'm carrying my new Black MC Pochette wallet for the first time too. Here are some pics:

looks awesome!!!!!!!

thank you for the wonderful pics! your bag is always so organized and neat (unlike mine....lol)!!!! please make sure to post "what's in your...." thred, i LOVE looking at your LV goodies!!!:drool::heart::love:

More Pics (to enable ya!)
attachment.php
:

you look wonderful and beautiful with your Galliera!!! do you LOVE the bag?!!!:heart::love::tup:

Well, I don't know about everyone else, but I am definitely feeling enabled by alpine's pics! :tup:

What kind of wallet are you thinking about? <Insert shameless plug for the mono zippy wallet here> :upsidedown:

OMG your bag is fabulous now I am definately getting one.. thanks alpine lol i love the way your bag looks very neat.. are you going to leave that protector film on the front or are you going to take it off?

OMG your bag is fabulous now I am definately getting one.. thanks alpine lol i love the way your bag looks very neat.. are you going to leave that protector film on the front or are you going to take it off?

I removed the protective film after I took these pics. I'm a total neat freak and believe it or not, my bags always look like this. I think it's an obsessive compulsive thing I have :upsidedown:. Oh, and in case you're wondering what's in the big ugly LeSportsac pouch, it's my daughter's training pants and baby wipes. :P

Chie, I absolutely love this bag. It's so lightweight and the interior is so soft. I had not fallen for a Mono Canvas bag in such a long time. I'm in love :love:
YooHoo~~~ congrats!!!!

make sure to joing the club, ok?!!!! i NEED your pics in there~!!!! http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton-clubhouse/club-galliera-272576.html

did you use yours yet? i haven't used mine yet....just admiring:love: --- i did order 'purse to go' trio thingie though (in pink!:heart:).....hoping that i can use it inside of her!!! LOL