Conteplating the Galliera PM!

I'm glad everyone has helped you make your choice! Great choice on bag & wallet! Can't wait to see your pics!

Wow everyone, all your pics of the Galliera and inside the Galliera are awesome! I'm soooo jealous and want the bag now! I'll have to go try it on at the store!

Ooooh love your pics Alpine.
It's definitely a gorgeous bag, but I would do like others suggest and go in to LV and try it on before I took the plunge. For $1000 + I'd better love it!

Hi Alpine1972!

The first photo you posted (below) looked as if the bag can close like a zipped bag. Did you put a lot of stuff in it? Do you have problems with the magnetic closure aligning as some TPF members report? Really think the bag is cute but am worried about it not having a zipper and being a target for pickpocketers. However if it closes like this and you can keep it under your arm, it doesn't seem so bad.

Other Galliera PM owners pls share as well :smile: Thanks!!!

I think if I could have seen them both I would have purchased the GM too but my rep recommended that I go for the PM - I am 5'4 and almost think it is a bit too small so at 5,9 it should be the perfect fit!

OMG ladies - I think a miracle has just happened.

As some of you know, I have a major aversion towards vachetta and therefore have sworn off mono canvas for the past few years.

But thanks to you Galliera enablers (beautiful pics ladies, thanks for posting!) I think I might have fallen in love with a mono bag again! It is absolutely beautiful and I have always loved slouchy hobo-type bags with a single strap!!! :nuts:

I'll have to check it out IRL and try it on. Then, I just might be joining you in the Galliera club very soon! :graucho: