Conteplating the Galliera PM!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. OMG, I ordered a Purse To Go thing yesterday. I got the brown one though.

2. Sophia what does that look like the purse thing you ordered? never heard of it

3. i ordered it yesterday too!! LOL
    see, i thought about brown....i should have, but went with the pink at very last min!!

your pics are such eye candies....please make sure to take pics when you get them!!!;):heart:

4. ^^^ hehehe....yep!
    i got those trio!!! i wasn't sure....so i got them all! =D

5. oops I didnt refresh the page before posting that sorry..

6. well girls thank you very much now I am going to get this bag lol

7. You have enabled me.....shame on you! LOL

8. Ohh Good!!! it's about time girlie!!!;):heart::tup: hehehehe

so.....which wallet to go with?!!!:upsidedown:

9. I think I will go with the Pochette one .. I hope its the rite choice I just would hate to spend $620 on a wallet and have the zipper tarnish uhhh..

[​IMG]

10. awesome!!!

this is one of my fav! trust me....i have about 9 LV wallets and this is by far, the most usuful and best wallet ever! i hang juicy cherry charm on the zipper! :P:heart:

11. lol so enabler when are you going to start using your Galliera PM? hehe

12. i'll wait till you'll get yours buddy! hehehehehe~;)

13. This bag is starting to grow on me ... glad it's part of the permanent line.

Go for it, it's beautiful!