"Is this Normal?" Ask about LV stitching, alignment, etc. here!

Sorry, I have not seen a hangtag before. I just tried to reverse image search your picture and nothing comes up that's similar.

Where are you located?
New York. Shipped from New Jersey. Of note ordered another item same time- arrived in separate package. Seems fine. Both packages are identical, down to dust bags and receipts. I just always knew they didn’t use tags otherwise nothing worried me about it.

Anyone notice their speedy handles being slightly misaligned? I received my nano speedy dragon edition and noticed this. Went to the store to check out regular speedys on display and some were similar! Since its limited edition im not able to find an exchange 😭

Attachments

• IMG_1658.jpeg
    IMG_1658.jpeg
    200.6 KB · Views: 46
New York. Shipped from New Jersey. Of note ordered another item same time- arrived in separate package. Seems fine. Both packages are identical, down to dust bags and receipts. I just always knew they didn’t use tags otherwise nothing worried me about it.

I'm sure it's fine, then. Maybe it's a new thing? You could always call LV and ask.

I did. No nearby stores so I go through the website.
Well, there is no such thing as "returned fakes", that is an urban myth, never happened. If you bought from Louis Vuitton, than that is a Louis Vuitton, trust me.
From time to time they pack labels, stickers, etc. along with the bag that are for internal use only and should be removed before given to the customer. It happens. Perfectly fine. Enjoy your Speedy.

Well, there is no such thing as "returned fakes", that is an urban myth, never happened. If you bought from Louis Vuitton, than that is a Louis Vuitton, trust me.
From time to time they pack labels, stickers, etc. along with the bag that are for internal use only and should be removed before given to the customer. It happens. Perfectly fine. Enjoy your Speedy.
Appreciate all and realize the urban myth situation. Got stuck in my head
Years ago!

Reactions: BULL
I am not sure how to explain this but I just noticed something about my 2yo Pochette Metis (only carried once!)— the inside canvas under the front flap seems to be shorter and maybe not flush against the canvas on the front flap so it sort of “bubbles” out, e.g. there is some space/air between the front flap and underside canvas. Hard to capture in photos but is this typical for a Metis? I checked my friend’s Metis and hers was not totally flush either but def not noticeable space between the flap. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_3890.jpeg
    IMG_3890.jpeg
    351.8 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_3889.jpeg
    IMG_3889.jpeg
    252.3 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_3888.jpeg
    IMG_3888.jpeg
    342.5 KB · Views: 30
I am not sure how to explain this but I just noticed something about my 2yo Pochette Metis (only carried once!)— the inside canvas under the front flap seems to be shorter and maybe not flush against the canvas on the front flap so it sort of “bubbles” out, e.g. there is some space/air between the front flap and underside canvas. Hard to capture in photos but is this typical for a Metis? I checked my friend’s Metis and hers was not totally flush either but def not noticeable space between the flap. Thanks!
This is by design. Wallets work the same way. The inside part needs to be shorter, so when closed, the inside is not wrinkled to death. Also they need to be not glued together around the curvature, hence the 'bubble'. It's perfectly fine. My only recommendation is to use the bag more often. Most people tend to have issues with bags that they rarely take out. Bags need exercise and sun, just like us :smile:

This is by design. Wallets work the same way. The inside part needs to be shorter, so when closed, the inside is not wrinkled to death. Also they need to be not glued together around the curvature, hence the 'bubble'. It's perfectly fine. My only recommendation is to use the bag more often. Most people tend to have issues with bags that they rarely take out. Bags need exercise and sun, just like us :smile:
Is there a handbag equivalent to a dog walker. :thinking::giggle:

Thanks for the response! That makes sense, mine seemed to just have more space to make it more noticeable. I need to bring it out more often!

Love your tipps as always! :coolio:
But wow, what a stress to use every bag more often! I have over 20 :lol:
Always think about selling a few, but cannot part with any of it!