"Is this Normal?" Ask about LV stitching, alignment, etc. here!

I just noticed today that one of the stitches on the handle of my mini keepall has popped already....I purchased this in December and received it in early January. I have used it every day since but for almost $1K I would think this shouldn't be happening after less than two months?!
IMG_0363.jpg

Am I expecting perfection? Only after looking at this site do I think there’s something wrong with this bag? Is it off center or maybe above the tab it is but is it worth sending back?

Thoughts as brand new from online. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_2001.jpeg
    IMG_2001.jpeg
    279.3 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_2003.jpeg
    IMG_2003.jpeg
    283.6 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Am I expecting perfection? Only after looking at this site do I think there’s something wrong with this bag? Is it off center or maybe above the tab it is but is it worth sending back?

Thoughts as brand new from online. Thanks
I don’t think that in this case you are expecting too much. The leather tab on the lock closure looks noticeably misaligned. It’s a hassle but this would bother me and I would send it back.

Reactions: Bronzi522
Thanks. Here’s a better shot.
I have this same bag, same color and mine is similar. My bff has the black version and she said hers is a bit off center as well. I don’t know if it helps but thought I’d let you know that it seems to be normal? If it bothers you though it’s worth asking your SA about exchanging.

I have this same bag, same color and mine is similar. My bff has the black version and she said hers is a bit off center as well. I don’t know if it helps but thought I’d let you know that it seems to be normal? If it bothers you though it’s worth asking your SA about exchanging.
Thanks. I have the reverse monogram and it’s a tiny bit off but only if looking hard. I may go in and see if any in boutique are different.

I am surprised to find myself posting in this thread!

I am usually pretty relaxed about my items, but I am just wondering if this is normal or if this item somehow became discolored.

When they were released, I purchased the pink and the turquoise blue Tiagarama coin card holders. I just found them both, new in their boxes, still in the dust bags. The pink one is all the same color shade throughout, but it looks like the turquoise one has a little bit of two-tone blue going on.

I can’t tell if it became discolored somehow, even though I have never used it and it has remained in my climate-controlled house away from light.

I wanted to reach out to see if anyone else has this piece and can comment if this slight color difference is normal, or if the item should be entirely the exact same shade.

Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_9854.jpeg
    IMG_9854.jpeg
    258.7 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_9855.jpeg
    IMG_9855.jpeg
    212.5 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_9856.jpeg
    IMG_9856.jpeg
    196.4 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_9858.jpeg
    IMG_9858.jpeg
    217.6 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_9859.jpeg
    IMG_9859.jpeg
    218.2 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_9860.jpeg
    IMG_9860.jpeg
    204.2 KB · Views: 38

I am usually pretty relaxed about my items, but I am just wondering if this is normal or if this item somehow became discolored.

When they were released, I purchased the pink and the turquoise blue Tiagarama coin card holders. I just found them both, new in their boxes, still in the dust bags. The pink one is all the same color shade throughout, but it looks like the turquoise one has a little bit of two-tone blue going on.

I can’t tell if it became discolored somehow, even though I have never used it and it has remained in my climate-controlled house away from light.

I wanted to reach out to see if anyone else has this piece and can comment if this slight color difference is normal, or if the item should be entirely the exact same shade.

Thank you!
I wonder if it's because they're in their box? We're supposed to store in the dust bag but not in the box. So sorry that happened to you.

Reactions: nicole0612 and BULL

Thank you!
Looks like the discoloration came from something touching/sitting on the leather.

I wonder if it's because they're in their box? We're supposed to store in the dust bag but not in the box. So sorry that happened to you.
Thank you! It is so strange that the blue looks like this and the pink is completely normal. They were both sitting on the same shelf in a guest bedroom. Must be something with the dye and no air flow in the box?

Looks like the discoloration came from something touching/sitting on the leather.
Thank you, but both of the coin card holders were untouched, just as I received them when I bought them. They were in their seperate boxes in separate dustbags. It was suggested that maybe it was due to keeping them in the box, which apparently is a no-no.

I can’t see anything wrong with the blue one tbh.
Thanks, I was asking because I was not 100% sure myself.

The background of the monogram part is a lighter blue, while the leather part is a little darker blue that almost matches the monogram print.

I could not tell if it was supposed to be all the same color, or if it was supposed to be two-tone. Each section is uniform in of itself.

You know what, now I have hope! I just looked at the pink one again and this time in better lighting, and I think the pink is two-tone also!!!! You guys, I have hope. Do you think it is ok after all?

Like I said, I am not super picky about my things at all, I was just a little sad that I had somehow damaged it before I ever even used it.

Attachments

• IMG_0150.jpeg
    IMG_0150.jpeg
    198.7 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0151.jpeg
    IMG_0151.jpeg
    205.6 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0152.jpeg
    IMG_0152.jpeg
    193.2 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0153.jpeg
    IMG_0153.jpeg