Anyone planning to go to Korea in early 2024? Let's talk!

ILAC quoted me $600-700 CAD for DES. Didn't provide a quote for undereye fat repositioning. That quote is insanely & abnormally low (even for local standards), and people have said it's bc they're trying to recover after their accident a few months prior. Since then a few in the group chat have gone to ILAC though I'm unsure of their results. I'm not going to ILAC as I've changed my mind.
I thought i posted my reply? Did i? May i know what accident? I had some procedures with Dr. Ko in ilac in 2023

hello, i am currently in Seoul and i just did some aesthetic treatments at Jfeel. Inmode, trap botox, rejuran (this hurt like a b**** T.T) Would reccomend this clinic due to good service and convenient location (hongdae). Feel free to comment if curious about any of the above treatment at Jfeel
Hello! How much was the trap Botox? How do you like the results? I’m very interested in getting this done! Did you get to choose which Botox brand?

Hi! Please add me to the group chat. ID: taspatty

I'm a bit late to the party... I had my rhinoplasty today. If anyone is in Seoul now and wants to hang out/chat, feel free to message me. Also, if you have any questions about First Button, feel free to ask :o)

I'm planning to go to Korea in June. However, I don't know how long it would take to do possibly rhinoplasty and eyelid fat removal in case I want to book consultations first before pre-booking. Any advice would be appreciated!
I researched a lot of clinics back in 2023 and did a consultation in October for two. The first one was over Skype and the second was on WhatsApp with photos. I then booked a consultation for when I came to Korea. I found this way worked well for me to narrow down what clinics I liked and to make sure I could fit it in (especially for the popular clinics). Hope this helps.

Reactions: pecansapples
I am going around 27 Feb - my surgery is scheduled on 29 Feb. I am excited!
I’m also going in February maybe will overlap I still need to make a bunch of appointments

Which doctor did you book and for what?

I just had a rhinoplasty in Apgujeong Seoul Plastic Surgery
Which doctor did you see there? Did you like your results? Did you go for natural or dramatic look?

Haven’t decided the exact date yet because I’m still not sure whether I stay for 2 or 4 weeks, but late January is currently my plan. If I stay for more than 2 weeks I’ll book an airbnb, otherwise hotel is fine. Going to be somewhere in Gangnam area.
I’m planning to go when you go as well. Also deciding between two or three weeks in February.

Hi leos! I'll go on february as well for FC. Do you want to connect?
I also plan to go on February let’s connect. What is your Kaokao Id?

I'll be there in December and I don't believe there's a December KKT group yet. I can create one, would you guys prefer KKT/Telegram/something else? Asking because I know some people are restricted from creating KKT groups
Jessicaal56

I’m also going was supposed to be next week but now probably delayed for another few weeks. Can you please add me?

Hi! Please add me to the group chat. ID: taspatty

I'm a bit late to the party... I had my rhinoplasty today. If anyone is in Seoul now and wants to hang out/chat, feel free to message me. Also, if you have any questions about First Button, feel free to ask :o)
I’m considering rhino with Dr. Kim at 1st Button. Can I ask about your experience? Are you comfortable sharing BA photos?

Reactions: patpatty