Anyone planning to go to Korea in early 2024? Let's talk!

I'm planning to go to Korea in June. However, I don't know how long it would take to do possibly rhinoplasty and eyelid fat removal in case I want to book consultations first before pre-booking. Any advice would be appreciated!

I'm planning to go to Korea in June. However, I don't know how long it would take to do possibly rhinoplasty and eyelid fat removal in case I want to book consultations first before pre-booking. Any advice would be appreciated!
Typically, eyes & nose procedures are done on different days, with eye surgeries done first. Reason being, nose-related surgeries will cause the eye area to swell/bruise. From what I've seen, nose procedures are done at least 1 day after the eye surgeries.

If you're really efficient with scheduling consults and have narrowed it down to a handful of clinics, then 10 days is sufficient. You'd attend your consults on the 1st day of arriving, then do your eyes the same day, or on day 2. Then do your rhino procedures on day 3. Stiches would be removed 7 days post-op. Of course, if you can stay > 10 days then that would be ideal; most stay for around 14 days.

Reactions: pecansapples
Typically, eyes & nose procedures are done on different days, with eye surgeries done first. Reason being, nose-related surgeries will cause the eye area to swell/bruise. From what I've seen, nose procedures are done at least 1 day after the eye surgeries.

If you're really efficient with scheduling consults and have narrowed it down to a handful of clinics, then 10 days is sufficient. You'd attend your consults on the 1st day of arriving, then do your eyes the same day, or on day 2. Then do your rhino procedures on day 3. Stiches would be removed 7 days post-op. Of course, if you can stay > 10 days then that would be ideal; most stay for around 14 days.
Thank you so much for your detailed response @CFA_with_400ccsilicone! I think I will be booking for roughly 14 days just so that things aren't rushed and I will be able to do some sightseeing too.

Also, do you know if it's possible to get skin treatment whilst staying in Korea?