Anyone planning to go to Korea in early 2024? Let's talk!

Amy23

Mar 2, 2019
Hi everyone,
I am going to Seoul in early January 2024 for my eyelid and rhinoplasty revision. Does anyone will be going at the same time frame. Feel free to dm me so we could hang out there.

I'll be flying to Korea in December but I'll be there til early January. I'd be down to hang out. ^^

I'll be there in December and I don't believe there's a December KKT group yet. I can create one, would you guys prefer KKT/Telegram/something else? Asking because I know some people are restricted from creating KKT groups
KKT would be great, although I've been hearing about people who have been having issues with KKT, esp those with newer accounts.

Reactions: unemployed

I've created a group and will begin populating with resources. On further thinking I think it would be beneficial for me to dump my resources there so the people heading there soon will immediately benefit
I'll be flying to Korea in December but I'll be there til early January. I'd be down to hang out. ^^

KKT would be great, although I've been hearing about people who have been having issues with KKT, esp those with newer accounts.

Reactions: unemployed