Anyone planning to go to Korea in early 2024? Let's talk!

Hi all! I'm travelling to Seoul for rhinoplasty in end-March to early-April. Is anyone travelling alone? Would love to have a buddy lol. Would be happy to exchange KKT IDs!
Hi! I booked my flight to Seoul March 5th till March 20th for double eyelid revision and possible rhinoplasty. I would love to connect & have a buddy too!

I’ll be in Korea Jan 23-29 if anyone is getting plastic surgery and wants company. Just message me and we can meet in a public place…clinic lounge, hotel lobby or metro etc. I know that the best trips to Korea were when I met TPFers who were also getting procedures done in Korea and we met for coffee or a meal. It was nice meeting folks from Singapore, USA and Australia! I was amazed how they each travelled solo to Korea for plastic surgery. We met up at Mcdonalds or Burger King first. lol. Not to eat but a safe public place to wait inside and speak to someone who speaks English! Once a kind tpfer let me stay at her airbnb as my hotel check in was hours later than my flight arrival time! I wouldn’t recommend you go to a stranger’s airbnb room though but luckily she was genuine.

You will find it even lonelier as very few Koreans speak English and the Korean tv has no English subtitles, so a week was all I could cope on my own without anyone to speak English with. And after surgery it is so hard alone but when you meet up with others wearing bandages, sunglasses and face masks you don’t feel so self conscious and can laugh and joke with each other while trying to eat a meal. I have also tagged along with some to their clinic consults or check ups just to see what other clinics are like. But remember meet up at daytime and public places only and never get into a stranger’s car. As a solo female I never ventured out after dark but made one exception when I knew my friends and met at a restaurant and they walked me back to the metro.

Hello, if anyone is going to Korea in Q1 of 2024, let's chat! I am looking to go around that time and would like to connect with anyone going for revision double eyelid surgeries. If there's a similar thread on here for this please let me know. Thank you!
I am going in April for the DES Revision, have you decided your clinic? How long will you be staying?

ILAC quoted me $600-700 CAD for DES. Didn't provide a quote for undereye fat repositioning. That quote is insanely & abnormally low (even for local standards), and people have said it's bc they're trying to recover after their accident a few months prior. Since then a few in the group chat have gone to ILAC though I'm unsure of their results. I'm not going to ILAC as I've changed my mind.
May i know what accident that happened? Actually i had some procedures on my 2 visits last year. (2023)..so far everything meet my expectation.

I was wondering if booking earlier affected your pricing? I am planning on going to KR end of February for 360 lipo and eye fat repositioning. I'm a total newbie so any advice you may have is appreciated :smile:
Normally u will get the estimation price before u decide if you want to put a down payment. From my experience, the price that i paid was not much different from the estimation. In fact i got some discount after my face to face consultation. In my clinic, the down payment in not refundable, but if u cancel the surgery with them, u can use your down payment do to some facial treatments there.

Reactions: startgh
Thank you so much for your detailed response @CFA_with_400ccsilicone! I think I will be booking for roughly 14 days just so that things aren't rushed and I will be able to do some sightseeing too.

Also, do you know if it's possible to get skin treatment whilst staying in Korea?
I had some procedures in one day (rhino, eyebag removal, double eyelid, face lippo n thread lift). They removed the stiches on the 8th day. U can ask your clinic and your doct if u can have some skin treatments together during your procedures. Coz last month i got my rejuran n PRP when i had my fatgraft n breastlift (in Ilac clinic)

Reactions: pecansapples