Anyone planning to go to Korea in early 2024? Let's talk!

When are you planning to go?
Haven’t decided the exact date yet because I’m still not sure whether I stay for 2 or 4 weeks, but late January is currently my plan. If I stay for more than 2 weeks I’ll book an airbnb, otherwise hotel is fine. Going to be somewhere in Gangnam area.

Hi everyone,
I am going to Seoul in early January 2024 for my eyelid and rhinoplasty revision. Does anyone will be going at the same time frame. Feel free to dm me so we could hang out there.
Hi! i’m going in february 2024! is it possible for you to push the date back? i’m scared, it’s my first surgery and i’m traveling alone

Reactions: ying28 and kmyu
Update: I was originally planning to go in January but got a surgery slot sooner so will be going in December this year instead, for 19 days. Solo traveler here but not my first time in Korea.

hello! what kind of revision are you looking to do? I want to do revisions on double eyelid, ptsosis, and medial canthoplasty
I want to do incisional, ptosis and epi or medial canthoplasty (still can’t decide which slit will be best for my eyes). This will be my third DES, last two were stitching and the stitches came loose at the 5 year mark.